Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a ps solo mmo

Discussion on Looking for a ps solo mmo within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Looking for a ps solo mmo

hello, im looking for a private server with middle-ish exp nothing insanely high or official server rates and something i can play alone. i don't really like depending on others and i like to just do my own things. also i want to not be pk'd as soon as i login. that **** ****** me off.

my favorite games are:
lineage 2 - as if a server with what im looking for exists.
requiem - none exists, sadly.
aion - i only knew of one server and it was jam packed.
w.o.w. - dont like it.

i want to stay away from anime-style mmo's because im tired of them, as well as the asian themed free to play mmos.

i need to do something to keep my mind busy as my daughter passed away a little while ago and im having trouble with the loss still. im not looking for pity just something to keep my mind off things.

suggestions would be great. thanks guys. and sorry if i posted this in the wrong section.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dk solo MC
08/12/2009 - World of Warcraft - 9 Replies
Hey, also ich würde gerne meine beiden twinks durch mc pushen.. sollen, zumindest vom eq und lvl her. classic chars werden. Ich würde gerne Versuchen MC zu solon. Verschiedene Vids zeigen ja das das mäglich ist... Mal zu meinem DK Er hat leider nur OFF Eq allerdings hab ich das mal auf Ausdauer gesockelt... Seine Stats:
FT B2F solo?
03/07/2009 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
I wanted to ask you something. I thought about how to make money in cabal but the only way how to get fast money ist to go FT B2F. The only thing is that you can't run solo through this dungeon... So my question is: Is there any way how to solo this dungeon with speedack or something else because the dmg hack was fixed???
Solo UW
07/31/2007 - Guild Wars - 2 Replies
Hallo , Ich suche einen Build für solo UW farmen als Derwich oder Ritu , bitte mit tipp wie man die skillung spielt. danke, mfg Enkard
UW Solo
05/23/2007 - Guild Wars - 2 Replies
Hm, kann jemand mal ne UW Soloskillung reinposten, die evtl bottauglich ist?
dm solo
12/22/2006 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
hallo, ich wollte fragen was für ein programm die chinesen benutzen , denn auf unserenm server fangen die chinesen seit eniger zeit wieder and dm bücher zu verkaufen und man sieht viele hunter wieder in dm , wäre nett wenn mir einer helfen könnte und sagen warum die nicht gebannt wrden mit 2.0 und das immernoch funzt^^