Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 Days Trial

Discussion on 3 Days Trial within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3 Days Trial

Hi, i have played the Tabula rasa Beta and i wanna try it again without the bugs from the beta and i heard the only way how to get a free trial is to get an players invite

So i ask for THREE invites becouse i am here with 2 friends and they want to play that too

I hope someone will be so nice )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dekaron Bot (free trial 3 days ) for SEA
04/29/2009 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
Update 1、multiple instance 3、optimize pathfinding 4、add new base,new map,new potion 5、add new map norak cave2
[Release]3 Days Trial Holic Bot
11/18/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Hey everyone, I found this somewhere i tested it and apparently it gives 2x exp but only a 3 days trial atm. Well it worked once on Windows XP only and i tested with a mule account. So i thought i might as well share it =D This is not my anyhow and i have no idea if it contains any trojan etc. However if someone could teach me how to scan files it would be most appreciated. Thanks http://rapidshare.com/files/153194016/Holic_Botte r.rar Note: I have warned you, im not the creator of...
10-days trial SWG:NGE
07/03/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 16 Replies
10-days trial
FREE 10 Days USA trial!
12/05/2005 - World of Warcraft - 13 Replies
OK Fileplanet has promotion for people from North America - free 10 days Authentication Codes.. if you aren't living there - you must use proxy. 1. Find USA proxy ( I used this 171.64.64.216 port 3127) 2. Go here - *click* 3. If theres no error about u arent living in North America u can turn off proxy. 4. Login to your Fileplanet / GameSpy accounti 5. Fill the info (email etc.) 6. Type confirmation code 7. Here u have free 10 days trial code.. 8. Write your authentication code and go...