Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solo Yakhmar, Kylikkis?

Discussion on Solo Yakhmar, Kylikkis? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 293
Solo Yakhmar, Kylikkis?

Howto? Anyone knows? Ive seen this one also in the forum..

thanks in advance
Old 06/25/2008, 13:11   #2
Trade Restricted

ive tried the worm yesterday.. somebody told me "assassin can do this by stealthattack" whats up with this? im no ***, but my hox could stealth close to yak. Sadly no so called "rogue-stealthattack" and he 2hit me
Old 06/26/2008, 17:12   #3

elite*gold: 0
Ich möchte auch wissen wie ich den Solo machen kann.
Ich finde keine Stelle wo der verbuggt.

Ich will doch endlich mal in den ehrenwerten Kreis aufgenommen werden.

Der ehrenwerte Kreis derer, deren Account wegen Exploiting gebanned wurde.

Bitte helft mir!

P.S.: AoC stinkt doch eh irgendwie.
Old 06/26/2008, 21:07   #4

du laberst barn

hab letztens den endboss in oasis geschafft lol also das buggen klappt immer noch
Old 06/26/2008, 21:45   #5

gilt nicht für raidbosse seit ner woche
Old 06/27/2008, 10:42   #6

Ja lass mich doch labern! :-)

Oase war ja nie das thema. Da hab ich ja selber was eingestellt zu.
ohne C&P zu machen.

Raidbosse sind also fixed? Naja gut...dann isses abgehakt. danke.
Old 06/27/2008, 18:43   #7

yes fixed, adds spawn now on yakhmar
Old 06/28/2008, 00:19   #8
Trade Restricted

son bullshit! barn du laberst doch :P

keep exploiting!

ps: aoc stinkt, ja. need immer noch mein von0auf80in1sec-knopf für meine twinks *kotz lvln*

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exploit] Yakhmar töten ohne Würmer
11/19/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 2 Replies
Hallo, der Raidleader bzw der, der immer die Würmer bekommt rennt hinter den Boss Yakhmar. Das geht ohne Aggro zu bekommen vom Boss bzw zu pullen. Dann geht er rechts in die Ecke nach oben, der Eckhügel sieht etwas Wellig aus. Man kommt seitlich dort hoch. Die höchste Stelle der Ecke! So nun geht der Maintank auf den Boss und ihr könnt den innerhalb von 5min töten. Aber auf die Aggro von euch DDs aufpassen und kein Feuerschaden! Die Würmer versuchen zu den der die Wurmaggro hat...
Under Yakhmar and cant attack? Unter Yakhmar und er nicht angreifbar?
09/03/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hello fellas! id like to exploit yakhmar with a tos, a nec and 2 demos! we got a way to get under him. we get so close we almost can lick his hitbox. but the MAINQUESTION i got - why arent we able to attack him down there? we get him into target, but it seems like he is just attackable from up there. 2.question: where to put the TOS-cyclones and totems? above or UNDER him? i dont have a clue.. Pls help! thankyou
Kill Yakhmar (The Real Way)
07/18/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 2 Replies
Ok Guys, here is the REAL way on how to go about killing Yakhmar (Level 80 Raid Boss). This is very similar to the way that you kill Kyllikki, using a circle AoE and getting under the raid boss. For this, we used 4 casters and it took 1 1/2 hours, so I suggest 6. I'll be posting screens later on how to get down under Yakhmar, but I'll tell the strat. You will need a ToS specced for totems and cyclones for this otherwise Yakhmar will just reset off of the bat. The designated ToS(s) will need to...
[Exploit] Farm Yakhmar
07/13/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 5 Replies
You need a Necro or Demo to pull You pull Yakhmar with your pets and then just run away along the left side of his cave. You might need to experiment a bit with how high you can run up the wall. Once he gets to the leash spot, if he leashes while your pets are attacking him, he will return to his spawn point he wont attack so just keep attacking. If you do with a group of 6 or less, you can reset the instance, if in a group bigger than 6, you wont be able to.
Yakhmar
06/21/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I'm curious if anyone knows how others are farming this boss so easily. Apparently it can be done by a single mage in about just over an hour but i'm struggling to find out how they're bugging it out.