Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what skill do i need to make a pserver?

Discussion on what skill do i need to make a pserver? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what skill do i need to make a pserver?

what skill do i need to make a pserver? do i need to know c++.. coz i want to make a pserver of aion !! and i want to be the one to fix the bug etc and all and make my own emulator !! what is the requirements !!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make add the skill bar to a vid?
08/13/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Okay so I was makin a pvp vid, I used overlays to separate the skill bar and the hp/mp bar from the video (the pvp video itself is zoomed in on), but I cant figure out how to zoom in on the skill bar and the hp/mp bar, (so the pvp itself is larger sized but the hp/mp bars and skill bar are normal sized o.O) P.S. I'm using Sony Vegas 11 HD Platinum or somethin like that :P Thanks in advance EDIT: NVM found out how to do it by accident :P EDIT 2: Looking for suggestions on how to make it...
make a 3 bar of skill
05/11/2011 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
hi some 1 know the code for 3bar of skill i tray but i cant make a good code to work for the 3 bar skill i some 1 can help thk
make a bar of skill
05/10/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
make a 3 bar of skill hi some 1 know the code for 3bar of skill i tray but i cant make a good code to work for the 3 bar skill i some 1 can help thk ok i need help i tray to make a dk server and i make work only 2 bar of skill and i tray to get 3 lake action 7 or 8, but i fail >< i cant get work
[help]make a skill a aoe
05/18/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
i been wondering since ive never done it before how to make a skill that is a aoe not one any ideas
can sumoen make a skill lvl bot for..
02/02/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
can sumoen make a skill lvling bot, or gimme one, tht uses maybe alternative equip, and lvls cure, sprit heal, pets, xp skill, all tht stuff?