Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BLOODLINE CHAMPIONS...5000k blood coins

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BLOODLINE CHAMPIONS...5000k blood coins

Hi guys sorry that its in english but i just start learning german.I start playing this game called BLOODLINE CHAMPIONS which i believe is totally awesome.
So if anyone would like to play with me he can register through the url i gave to u.U will help me earn invitation points and by enter through this url u will earn 5000k blood coins. yes it real. Remember if u register through the regular page in the official site u will NOT earn the extra coins. NO its not a hack (for me) its a silly think that this company made and if u invite friends ur friend will get extra coins... but not u...totally unfair i believe.Anyway my name is g0dofpain i have also a clan.BTW i didn't know where i had to post it so pls move it to the correct section.Thank for ur support.

{register.funcom.comCome and join me in Bloodline Champions. This is a new, fast paced arena combat game from Stunlock Studios - and you can play it for FREE!
}--->to register.
{
- YouTube }----->to watch the game

Vielen Dank und viel Spaß.

If u have any problem with the url just post ur email to send u the invitation right to ur email. Sorry for my mistake...

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
bumb.... anyone ????

Old   #3
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,409
Pushen ist nicht erlaubt also lass das!

Tags
blood, bloodline, coins, hack