Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Test Realm XP Glitch

Discussion on Test Realm XP Glitch within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Test Realm XP Glitch

[Subscriber Only][Test Realm]

I haven't tested this on live yet.

In the Hell's Heart zone of Stonehenge, the boss Errgoth can spawn two imp minions run around and be annoying. On the test server today, I was using the wall glitch that makes Errgoth run at you constantly, and noticed a lot of my skills couldn't hit him. I let him hit me some, he spawned his dudes, and when they died, I got full XP for them. I went in between the running glitch and him being able to hit me and got him to use the spawn move enough where I got about 1.5 levels before i finally killed Errgoth.

~Happy XP Farming

Similar Threads Similar Threads
test realm rofl
02/04/2010 - Diablo 2 - 12 Replies
was für ursummen leute bezahlen d2jsp Forums -> The First Infinity Voulge Is Now For Trade. so ein schwachsinn,wenn reset kommt ist alles weg :/ da hätte man mit botten richtig cash machen können,dachte net das leute so blöd sind
Redvex auf test realm?
12/15/2009 - Diablo 2 - 3 Replies
Hey. Ich will Redvex auf den Test realm benutzen.. Durch den "Fix" wird der "classic beta realm" zum normalen realm.. D.h wenn ich den realm anklicke komm ich zu mein 1.12 chars. Ich will aber auf 1.13 mit redvex zocken.. Ist das möglich? Wenn ja wie?!
New Test realm stat glitch
09/25/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
Ok fellas, here we go. Dieing and destroying your gear then repairing didnt work.... putting items in the right coner pobket of the bags didnt work... so what does? putting ur items in the WILL NOT TRADE SLOT then taking them out does the same effect.2 rogues with maxed out agility just took nef out. EDIT: they just shutdown servers... this may be bad =(
Public Test Realm Exploit.
09/19/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 60 Replies
Ok, to double your stats. Put an epic item with a crap load of stats in the top right slot of your first backpack. Then, move it to the top right of your second back-pack, then move it back to the top right of the first bag. Tada, you have just gained 2x the stats. You can keep doing it until your hearts desire. <3 Deutsch version spater :|
Is their a hack for public test realm 10.2?
05/02/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
I see alot of people speed hacking and mountain climing on the server but i searched for what feels like everywhere for a hack that i can use on their (even the hack section of this site) and i found nothing. Alittle help please :ops: . GERMAN Ich sehe alot der Leute, das Zerhacken zu beschleunigen und des Berges, der auf dem Bediener aber mir climing ist, suchte nach, was wie überall für eine Kerbe daß ich kann auf ihrem verwenden glaubt (sogar der Kerbeabschnitt dieses Aufstellungsortes)...