Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Anyone tried this AOCBot yet?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone tried this AOCBot yet?

I was looking around for a auto combo program that works for me and came across this site

Anyone know anything about it? Work? Got a Download for it?

Old   #2

yeah i'd like to know if anyone tried this yet...

Old   #3

Hey I was surfing around Youtube and seen this video of MacroGoblin at work. Looks real nice and looks to run smooth.

Old   #4

Hey guys I have bought macrogoblin and use it daily. It's ******* amazing. Best bot out, no question. I have tried visualbot and 1 other... they have nothing on macrogoblin... I guess you could call me a macrogoblin fanboi but it is a great product. It is basically the wowglider/wowbot of AOC. People are alerady posting tons of paths and its just a amazing product.

Old   #5

i'm using it and it works very well for being a pixel bot. Harvest well and fights well on most classes, ranged is harder to fight and also as a caster you can just fight up close.
Old   #6

*wrong guy* rant removed
Old   #7

Gee, a competitor thinks the bot sucks, how surprising. And for the record it's both a MEMORY AND pixel reading bot. You can not navigate w/out memory reading very well I don't think.

And for the record, every post I've ever made here has been in this forum account. You can contact the others who have posted here personally for proof if you want. I'm sure there's some way to tell.

Oh and the guy using AutoIt is the VisualBots guy, not me. I do all my own coding.
Old   #8

Ah, it's like high school all over again. How refreshing.

The VisualBots AoC Bot is not an AutoIt Script. It simply calls a few of the functions to make the bot run smoother. Does it really matter? It works; and it works well.

As the creator of VisualBots, I humbly admit that MacroGoblin is also a fantastic bot for Age of Conan. We both use pixel detection AND memory reading, so please refrain from making assumptions!

Pixel reading may be an outdated technology in your eyes, but I will confidently say that VisualBots and MacroGoblin will be the only two AoC bots in existence to never gets its users banned. Injecting code is dangerous business. Now, who is REALLY using the "outdated" technology?
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonte View Post
Ah, it's like high school all over again. How refreshing.

The VisualBots AoC Bot is not an AutoIt Script. It simply calls a few of the functions to make the bot run smoother. Does it really matter? It works; and it works well.

As the creator of VisualBots, I humbly admit that MacroGoblin is also a fantastic bot for Age of Conan. We both use pixel detection AND memory reading, so please refrain from making assumptions!

Pixel reading may be an outdated technology in your eyes, but I will confidently say that VisualBots and MacroGoblin will be the only two AoC bots in existence to never gets its users banned. Injecting code is dangerous business. Now, who is REALLY using the "outdated" technology?
Injecting DLLs is a common procedure. Get your facts straight! Anti-Virus Software uses it and basically all advanced programs. Using external software means you are using API Calls like WriteProcessMemory to read data from the game which is highly detectable. A simple hook on that API Call and your software is detected. DAMNEdge is uniquely compiled for each user, the DLLs are injected through kernelmode - so before you make myself laugh even more stop talking - you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Also, on Windows Vista with Aero GDI API Calls like GetPixel are extremly slow and so are your API calls you are using in order to get your data.

Seriously, dont even try to tell me how to avoid cheat-detections. Our software is Punkbuster, VAC2 & Warden proof - your piece of software doesnt even have a function to protect itself.

And a guy that needs to use AutoIt functions so his shit works shouldnt even remotly try to argue with me. The reason you are saying "dll injection is detectable" is because you dont understand it nor can code something to utilize it. Otherwise you would know that DLL injection is infact much more secure than using API Calls to pull data from external processes due to the simple reason you
a. dont need external API calls to gather data
b. can hide your injected DLL at all so the DLL is not even recognized by windows.

There is absolutly nothing in AutoIt a decent coder would need to use. You know everytime when someone uses the word AutoIt and phrases like "never gets its users banned" god kills a hot chick. This is so incompetent i almost feel sorry for you trying to code.

And in reply to MacroGoblin: It was indeed Zonte's crap i was refering to. I dont know your software so i'm sorry for the missunderstanding.
Old   #10

Yeah, I do use anti-detection measures but whatever. You've demonstrated your maturity and it will reflect your lack of customers in the future. Have fun!
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonte View Post
Yeah, I do use anti-detection measures but whatever. You've demonstrated your maturity and it will reflect your lack of customers in the future. Have fun!
Yes of course you do. In the end you are using the mighty "hide your process" AutoIt DLL... With coding skills like that i'm sure your application is full of anti-detection measures like detouring, structure exception handling, API Wrapping & hardware breakpointing...

Let's be realistic again... Your anti-detection measures are as advanced as your coding skills and those dont look very decent at all. So stop lying, it's obvious you dont have any. If you can't even pull data from a game without using slow GDI function that dont work anymore under Vista Aero we don't need to talk about anti-detection. You think dll injection is "deadly business" and now you want to tell me your software has anti-detection measures ? Like what ?
Old   #12

just for the record, how secure are these bots? i can image that this is way secure then bottin in wow cuz the petition system sucks and the dev are heavy on patching stuff rather then lookin out for botters, but anyways how hard is it to detect game wise, and how easy to see ingame by other players?
Old   #13

I can only speak for DAMNCheaters products. We have a lot of features geared towards anti-cheat protection since we also supply cheats for games that have active cheat protections. It's is therefore necessary for us to provide a platform that isnt detected by common cheat protections. As for other products all i can say is that they dont even pack their applications and thus far do not have any cheat protections at all. But right now it doesnt matter since all Age of Conan has is an automatic bugreport which is send when you modify certain areas in the memory.

As far as i know again we at DAMNCheaters are the only ones who have turned that function off in the gameclient.

Also most of these bots are pixel based. That means they can only detect an enemy when it attacks you. Our bot 100% based on memory.
Old   #14

Macrogoblin works fine for me so far.

It even can Pull Mobs now...

Again great Work @ Jack!!

Quote:
Age of Conan has is an automatic bugreport which is send when you modify certain areas in the memory.

As far as i know again we at DAMNCheaters are the only ones who have turned that function off in the gameclient.
Lol

Yea even if i dont run a bot it sends every 20-40 Min a Bugreport....
Old   #15

I need help from anyone who is currently using MacroGoblin, please can you pm me or reply here? Thanks