Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[issue] Character & Item Edit

Discussion on [issue] Character & Item Edit within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[issue] Character & Item Edit

I already found way to cheat in Luna Online. I tried this on a unpopular private server. This will cheat change server database if work, don't hope too much i will release this cheat because not tested. I think it will hard to do this on popular server like Celestia,GF,etc.

I sensor my char name because i think useless.
If they ban my account,
I can create this kind of char again.
If they ban my IP,
i can change my IP with VPN.

If i success, i will release this.
Old 09/08/2011, 04:59   #2

wow how to do this ? please tell me more clue or something i need that for trying
Old 09/09/2011, 20:28   #3

di bilang lagi di coba...
belajar sabar donk tolol
Old 09/10/2011, 00:44   #4

i have tried that but it didnt work, too bad... nice try anyway

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Edit character size
03/23/2024 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 15 Replies
This is how you edit your character size: 1. Search for your name in CE (text search ofc) 2. open memory (the one with blinking numbers) usually ends with 08 3. right under all the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, you should have 00 00 80 3F 4. add F3 to adress - use byte 5. F3 value should be 63, edit it down or up to scale character. ^^ thats it, just for the look, client sided only as far as i know
Edit character shadow color
02/19/2019 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Is it possible to edit the shadow color of characters lik every person in game is like a red shadow on my screen? Client sided basicly.. So if you know hwo to edit the color, just leave a message in my inbow. If this was alrady posted please ignore,. Thank you
[HELP] Item Mall Issue
06/13/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
So here we go. I updated the premium package to 0 points. I rebuilt the original data file with the edited data file. I updated the database to 0 points. It even displays as 0 points. However, When i went to purchase the package it gave me insufficient points. After running the script to add points I went to purchase the edited package (just cost was edited). After hitting purchase, the original points value (3999) was deducted from my points and i was DC'd from the server. Can i get a...
Tantra Online - EDIT YOUR CHARACTER!
04/08/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
========================================== Great news for PvP Lovers! ========================================== Shakti Arena Server Shakti server will be reopened to the public but this time it will not be a normal server anymore. This is the server of your Dream! Why are we re-launching Shakti again you may ask?
How to Edit a .sff file or Character ,Map, or Weapon
09/23/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 6 Replies
ThanK Me If I helped you. Ok I'll teach you guys how to edit .sff files I'll make it simple as it is example to edit:SRG character you can find it on data/force and the specific file is force_001