Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MyBrute On Ipod/Iphone

Discussion on MyBrute On Ipod/Iphone within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up MyBrute On Ipod/Iphone

Secret Code - BBJDCCHE

Type this code in for becoming one of my pupils and you get x2 xp and xtra stuff that will help you to become a better and stronger brute.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MyBrute for Iphone and Ipod touch!
09/04/2012 - Browsergames - 79 Replies
Dear Mods and Admins, Regarding to the post of Mr. Mikesin, link: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mybrute/261017-myb rute-iphone-ipod-touch.html You have closed the thread, which you did not investigate first... (and i think its unfair) he said, "You will get x3 EXP for a couple of days.."
Mybrute ipod/iphone pls help me
07/14/2011 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Hello everybody in the elite pvpers comunity and everybody who plays mybrute on iDevices. Can people who are kind please join my dojo and pupil me on the iMybrute. Now my account isnt that good but when i reach lvl 20+ im going to buy god mode and people who still think that u get what youre master has - i can say that its completely random but if you think its true i have realy good skills and stats. So anybody who can help me pls master me and my dojo: TopStars code: GGJDGAHE And could anyone...
mybrute iPhone iPod Touch
10/31/2010 - Browsergames - 4 Replies
Are you looking for a My Brute Master Code for your iPhone/iPod/Touch? For better powers, weapons, pets and faster skill leveling join AMSTERDAM DOJO. We're ranked Top 10 in two categories of Pantheon of Brutes (Ranked: 6 in Top Dojos and Ranked: 4 in Most Pupils to be exact) in the My Brute application. See for yourself, look now before joining if you don't believe me. I just like being original and this is it, AMSTERDAM straight out of Karate Kid, lol. Have fun!!! Need weapons and pets, we...
Mybrute Iphone Ipod Touch!
06/08/2009 - Browsergames - 2 Replies
Hello, if you have the Mybrute on Iphone and Ipod Touch Please pupil under EGJFFHFE You will get x3 EXP for a couple of days too i think! :D I will try and be a good master Thanks!