Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request GG bypass for Scarlet Legacy

Discussion on Request GG bypass for Scarlet Legacy within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request GG bypass for Scarlet Legacy

Looking for any hints or tips for bypassing the gg security on Scarlet legacy or any type of lead to be able to do a basic attack speed/movement speed enhancement

leave any info or pm if not wanted public , thanks
Old 08/30/2011, 08:50   #2

yea iv been looking for something that will help with multi client
Old 09/08/2011, 07:13   #3

up up
Old 09/08/2011, 10:29   #4

You said very professional,I will remember
Old 09/09/2011, 11:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie26 View Post
You said very professional,I will remember
i am confused lol>?
Old 09/10/2011, 21:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracka3930 View Post
Looking for any hints or tips for bypassing the gg security on Scarlet legacy or any type of lead to be able to do a basic attack speed/movement speed enhancement

leave any info or pm if not wanted public , thanks
speed ench wont work for sure, i have a no GG version which im not going to share(sorry, have my own reasons)... but CE doesnt work on it(obsly works for finding adresses etc but not speed hack)... i would most likely explain what to do if u PM me but im rarely online and i can't trust that u wont spread the word..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
scarlet legacy multi client help
11/24/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
scarlet legacy is a new game but u cant multi client so if any1 know if they know how to multi client ?
Scarlet Legacy - das neue MMORPG
03/30/2012 - Gaming News - DE - 45 Replies
Das neue MMORPG "Scarlet Legacy" wird heute, dem 04.08.2011, auch hier in Deutschland gestartet, nachdem es bereits vor Monaten in der USA veröffentlich wurde. Es geht in diesem Spiel darum, wie auch in sehr vielen anderen MMORPGs, sich mit anderen Spielern auf den verschiedensten Questgebieten zu treffen, um dort durch die vielseitig gestalteten Quest ein paar Lvlchen zu erreichen. Das Besondere an diesem, sehr den "asiatischen" MMORPGs ähnelndem, Spiel ist das neue...
New F2P MMO Scarlet Legacy
08/29/2011 - User Submitted News - 17 Replies
Have you guys heard of this new game which is going to be published by Games Campus? I think it looks great and will definitely give it a try!! Anybody wants to play with me?? Here is some info for the game: Called "Scarlet Legacy", the game is considered one that employs "advanced tactical combat systems for a unique gaming experience". Scarlet Legacy is a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes players through a journey of thousands of quests to save Princess Scarlet while...
Scarlet Legacy: Closed Beta
08/02/2011 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies
Dies ist eine Vorschau auf die kommende neue Spiel Scarlet Legacy. Das mit Spannung erwartete Fantasy MMORPG-Spiel des Sommers, die Ihnen von Games Campus. Es hat einige Zeit Summen des Spiels in Artikeln und Foren so ist hier ein Sneak Peak auf die mögliche Sache im Spiel und im Blick darauf, was die Spieler in der Lage sein wollen, wenn CBT beginnt! Fantasy MMORPG -Scarlet Legacy http://www.blogcdn.com/massively.joystiq.com/medi a/2011/04/wilderness-field.jpg Die Spieler haben vier...
Want to play Scarlet Legacy?
07/20/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Have you guys heard of this new game which is going to be published by Games Campus? I think it looks great and will definitely give it a try!! Anybody wants to play with me?? Here is some info for the game: Called "Scarlet Legacy", the game is considered one that employs "advanced tactical combat systems for a unique gaming experience". Scarlet Legacy is a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes players through a journey of thousands of quests to save Princess Scarlet while...