Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone feel charitable?

Discussion on anyone feel charitable? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyone feel charitable?

So I was thinking of playing a lil NC2(grinding n such) and thought, **** it, it's a dead game what would it hurt to have a little oomph in it. Anyways after a while of looking and trying things I've realized once more I have very little talent when it comes to messing with game files/even being able to read them apparantly?

In short I'm here asking for hacks/trainers/whatever, nothing for pvp, no aimbots or anything like that, I just want some extra oomph for ******* around in pve. Any help is appreciated, no help is fine too with or without the extra oomph I doubt I could stay in NC for very long with how deserted it is now.
Old 08/23/2011, 01:56   #2

I'll help you out once I can find the tools I stored on my memory card, or my posts. I figured out a lotta **** on my own when nobody else would help me, so I'll do my best to help you. The extra oomph you want for PVE is not possible without hacking (HEX editing, server-side override tools) or with very in-depth DEF file modification, but the most obvious way to boost your OOMPH is to increase every weapons rate of fire through the DEF files. This is the key to fast leveling, and a decent way to make some real life cash as well.
The game is not is as deserted as you think it is. In fact, it's more popualted than it has been in months, even a year. Still not saying much, but it's...better. TBH I think the ROF changes make the game an absolute blast.

If you have the DEF decrypter or PAK decompiler *WTF are they called, I forget.* Send them my way since I don't have my **** anymore. I'll teach you how to do it, but someone else will probably flame me for doing so. It's **** easy once you got it all figured out. I have no idea why I deleted all my tools n junk...<_>. But I'll tell you this. It is *really* easy to figure out on your own, if you aren't willing to share the tools with me that is. It is literally embarrassingly easy.
Old 08/23/2011, 10:43   #3

I've just uploaded the pak viewer with which you can extract the paks then its just a matter of opening the def files in word. you dont happen to have a cracked client do you? been trying to edit the exe myself but can quite work it out
cheers,
stam
Attached Files
File Type: zip Pak Viewer.zip (66.8 KB, 40 views)
Old 08/23/2011, 20:59   #4

Thank you my good man. In fact, later today I will do some modding myself and then give you guys the PAKS through PM. Clack client...coming right up. Lol Stam from the sound of it, even you got this figured out. I'll still PM the OP if he wants me to tell him how to do it still. Only takes like...5 minutes because KK is a bunch of ******* retards.

****! I even lost my patch 174 cracked client!

Here's the thing. I was using a cracked client for patch 168...then NO cracked client at all. From my personal understanding, you only need some form of cracked client, patch regardless. I am no positive on that, but for over three months, I was playing with *no* cracked client and got close to capping a spy.
Old 08/24/2011, 01:17   #5

weapon frequency modding is quite nice but you have to combine it with the "always closed aim" for maximum pwnage
Old 08/24/2011, 02:26   #6

True dat! Yeah at this point TBH nobody cares what happens I think. Still an epic game, and 4 years later...still sucked in by it ;~;
Old 08/24/2011, 02:26   #7

u def need to crack the client otherwise filecheck comes up saying the def files are edited, the closed recticle is that just altering the gameplaysettings def to make maximum and minimum aim size the same? i sort of understand how to change the client when u extrat the exe and open the data bit but cant seem to recompile into a new exe
Old 08/24/2011, 03:46   #8

Reticle is done by just editing gameplaysettings. Maximum and minimum. Try playing around with it! I forgot how its done exactly, but try setting both a LOT lower.
Old 08/24/2011, 10:22   #9

any help on cracking the client? or just pm me your 168 one?
Old 08/24/2011, 12:22   #10

Mate if I knew how to crack that pile of trash, I would tell you how in a heartbeat. Like I said I lost my 168 client, still looking for it :/....You should PM Cassandra, Naga, Slice, or one of the other know-it-alls around these parts. I'm confident when I say at least one of them will help you out I'm sure. I wish I could help you out .
Old 08/24/2011, 13:09   #11

trying to work out the always closed aim bidness, at the moment its 1.00 and 0.75 thats untouched what sort of values do i bring it down to? i tried 0.005 and 0.005 that gave me a recticle that didnt move but was not closed it was roughly half closed

also with the 168 cracked client for some reason the heal tools were invisible/unusable and all faction symps were different to what they are using a legit client, is this just something you live with or is there something i need to alter?
Old 08/24/2011, 21:04   #12

This is just something you have to live with, I experienced the same problem and functions as well. I'm not gonna ask you for the 168 client, but I'm curious how you got your hands on it . Set the reticle values to 0.000.

Try this. Leave all the values as original, but try setting correction speed to 0.000.

Try setting all of them to 0.000.

setentry 76 "Aiming Speed Correction" 0.000 | // Correction factor to scale aiming speed - all weapons
setentry 77 "Target Correction Minimal Size" 0.000 | // Correction factor for minimal target size - all weapons
setentry 78 "Target Correction Maximal Size" 0.750 | // Correction factor for maximal target size - all weapons
setentry 79 "Upthrow Correction" 1.000 | // Correction factor to scale weapon recoil - all weapons

Just play around with it. I remember how to do alot of this ****, but the exact values are fuzzy to mee. It's been over six months since I last touched any of this stuff.
Old 08/24/2011, 22:49   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by stambreg View Post

also with the 168 cracked client for some reason the heal tools were invisible/unusable and all faction symps were different to what they are using a legit client, is this just something you live with or is there something i need to alter?
did you,by any chance,apply the weapons.def? If yes,try it without
Old 08/25/2011, 09:02   #14

Does the 168 client work for you, Stamberg my good man?
Old 08/25/2011, 12:32   #15

yeah it works as a crack but as said heal tool is dodgy as are fac symps, and still fidling around with the gameplaysettings def to get instant closed reticle

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraComplex View Post
did you,by any chance,apply the weapons.def? If yes,try it without
i've tried both and still seem to get the same problem even with original def files and just the crack heal tool is still missing