Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone feel charitable?

Discussion on anyone feel charitable? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 08/26/2011, 18:18   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stambreg View Post
so im guessing the values are different for each person?
no,the "good" values are pretty much static

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagleez View Post
True but for some odd reason...it works O_o
aha,so +900 hlt means 500 health,good to know :P
Old 08/26/2011, 18:27   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraComplex View Post
no,the "good" values are pretty much static

aha,so +900 hlt means 500 health,good to know :P
fucksake so why is mine epic failing and not working for the SH hack and the values bagleez posted earlier? and also why does my recticle not work like normal when i just extract the gameplaysettings def but dont change it?
Old 08/26/2011, 18:32   #33

another copy of the def maybe?
no idea whats the issue,depends on what is actually in your folder i guess
Old 08/26/2011, 18:34   #34

all ive got in my folder is all the legit paks, gameplaysettings (my edited one) and a folder called terra(eng)
Old 08/26/2011, 18:39   #35

REMOVE THE PAK LINES. Also lol Cassandra I just noticed that. I apologize XD. It was working for a long time...I had 2,596 health for a good few hours at the Military Base. Guess I got lucky or some junk....

Stam, I'll PM you and help you out.

The values are always static and the same for each person. How you manipulate them is key. For instance, on the construction glove in the implant file (Once you've decrypted it that is with the PAK viewer), do a control+F to find the value "13.92", this will locate all SIX construction gloves within the opened file. You should then be able to figure it out like this...

13.92=recycle/construction/research
4.64=transport. Change this to 900.64
-3.83=another negative value which detracts stats from your char. DONT touch.
+2.32=another value which adds to your stats. DONT touch.

You only want to modify transport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraComplex View Post
you decrypt the PAK_gameplaysettings.def,change all the things you want and save it under gameplaysettings.def.no need to delete anything since the game uses the decrypted files over the crypted ones.

if your reticle is stuck at fully open then you should tamper with the values
You don't even need the .def at the end. Just finish it up as gameplaysettings and you're good to go.

But everything Cassandra has said here is all right. Knows this much better than I do.

My my, this thread has garnered many views!

Judging by the "Thank you", Stamberg, I assume everything worked out as it should have? Please message me privately with the details if you can. Thank you

Best regards,

Alex
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2011, 01:02   #36

hey guys

does it works if i change the money reward in the mission file ?
Old 08/28/2011, 03:23   #37

no but there are certain other ways to gain money
Old 08/28/2011, 05:29   #38

what way to gain money ?
i tryed some gameplay settings but nothing work for me

item edit is easy...
Old 08/28/2011, 08:22   #39

DO NOT edit anything in the item files to edit misison rewards. that is all serverside information. The only way to really edit your money is with a HEX editor and some other tools. That I have no education on. I asked many of the members here for their services to teach me in return I pay them money, but I realized it was going to cost a -lot- of money as well...

There are very easy, simply ways to gain money. I'm not in a position to share that information. I apologize. But if you use google and search these forums, you will find what you are looking for.
Old 08/28/2011, 11:33   #40

hm ok i try google for the edited thread here ^^
Old 08/28/2011, 18:45   #41

dupe gogus and sell em with a barter or read yourself into the terminals.def and dupe the cash via clanbank
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2011, 21:42   #42

OOoo Cass. YOU BAD!
Old 08/28/2011, 22:11   #43

clanbank is old ^^
i know this from nc1 xD

gogu need much time

time to check the terminals.def^^

edit:
sry wenn ich hier de anfang..

kann ich bei den bone imps mit agl/atl/end/tra übertreiben (+9xx) oder checkt das der server auf dauer ?

kann es sein das waffen frequenz ändern nix bringt bei melee waffen ?
hau zwar viel öfters zu aber die gegner sterben nich schneller...
Old 08/29/2011, 02:31   #44

so you "know this" from nc1 but dont know that you can do almost the same via the terminals.def at NC 2.2...*clap clap*

changing frequency on drones or melee doesnt seem to affect anything else than visuals

going OVER 9000 on your imps is still possible,the only problem are players that report you..server doesnt give a **** about those values lol
dont think that because youre ubarfast with tons of agl,other players will have a hard time hitting you.you warp & stand still (on their screen) so this is a no go in pvp
Old 08/29/2011, 05:17   #45

Zactly. For your safety when using agility/speed edits by the implants.def txt file, you should only use it for PVE purposes. If caught and used for PVP, then reported, you will be banned pretty quickly. But for some odd reason, given the lack of overall care for the game...a doubtful feeling always lingers.