Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone feel charitable?

Discussion on anyone feel charitable? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 08/25/2011, 18:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
Oh my, I didn't think I'd get any replies and just decided to drone my way to oblivion...

You guys are awesome, I really appreciate all the love in this thread <3
Old 08/25/2011, 21:29   #17

Stam, do modified implants work with the client? I'm not getting anything on my end. Modified my construction glove to have 900 points in transport but I'm getting nothing.
Old 08/25/2011, 23:46   #18

most skills are handled serverside,forget about em
Old 08/26/2011, 00:20   #19

Nah I had transport working for the longest time though. How unfortunate!

EDIT: I had my transport, agility and endurance set to 900. I guess you do need client 174 which Slice gave me back in February but the download link is busted
Old 08/26/2011, 00:36   #20

agility is possible if you change the values on the leg-implants,same goes to tra and end. Endurance bugs down if you get hit and loose hlt tho,no idea if transport behaves the same.

its not a "crack" issue,these things are handled trough def files
Old 08/26/2011, 03:07   #21

Silly stupid me...everything works now :3. Just had to remove the "PAK" line in gameplaysettings and implants files because I made my own rather than using a download packs. Didnt like what others made...blegh. I got agility, transport, endurance, athletics and health to work. This game is way too easy to cheat >.<...lol.

Stamberg, this is my closed reticle. Er...well not really mine. Just a few edits to a really ****** coding, LOL XD.

Try this, bud!:

setentry 76 "Aiming Speed Correction" 0.00 | // Correction factor to scale aiming speed - all weapons
setentry 77 "Target Correction Minimal Size" 0.010 | // Correction factor for minimal target size - all weapons
setentry 78 "Target Correction Maximal Size" 0.010 | // Correction factor for maximal target size - all weapons
Old 08/26/2011, 10:27   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagleez View Post
Silly stupid me...everything works now :3. Just had to remove the "PAK" line in gameplaysettings and implants files because I made my own rather than using a download packs. Didnt like what others made...blegh. I got agility, transport, endurance, athletics and health to work. This game is way too easy to cheat >.<...lol.

remove pak line? ive just been changing the legit gameplaysettings file to remvoe the pak bit and adding pak_ to my edited gameplaysetting filename, is this right or am i doing something wrong
Old 08/26/2011, 15:40   #23

Err,you do realise that even if your imp says "+900 hlt" it doesnt apply that value to your char?
Old 08/26/2011, 16:16   #24

as far as ive played round with athletics agilitiy and transport are the only things that can really be affected thru implants.

can someone spell this closed recticle stuff out to me really basically? i can't for the life of me realise what im not getting

i extract gameplaysettings using the pak viewer, edit the details i want to change rename it to pak_gameplaysettings and overwrite the original in the defs folder what more do i need to do? sorry for the idiotic question but its kinda avoiding me (cue rtfm smileys)
Old 08/26/2011, 16:45   #25

you dont have to change the name back to PAK_ ,the game will use the decrypted one
Old 08/26/2011, 17:04   #26

ok, well ive tried that, ive also just tried decrypting the gameplaysettings def file not altering it and putting that in the def file (im guessing i need to delete the encrypted one) and even then when i dont change it the recticle is broken almost like its stuck at fully open, is it a prob with my decrypter? do i have to delete the defs.pak as well?
Old 08/26/2011, 17:35   #27

you decrypt the PAK_gameplaysettings.def,change all the things you want and save it under gameplaysettings.def.no need to delete anything since the game uses the decrypted files over the crypted ones.

if your reticle is stuck at fully open then you should tamper with the values
Old 08/26/2011, 17:37   #28

so im guessing the values are different for each person?
Old 08/26/2011, 18:01   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraComplex View Post
Err,you do realise that even if your imp says "+900 hlt" it doesnt apply that value to your char?
True but for some odd reason...it works O_o
Old 08/26/2011, 18:17   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagleez View Post
True but for some odd reason...it works O_o
well from your screen it only looks like you have less than 1000 health if u had that much hlt you would have like 10,000