Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[B]Eden Eternal Auto v1.0

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sims2 View Post
Ok, it just dawned on me what it was that messed me up on my win 7 PC, I forgot to have it run as admin, duh. I'll have to figure out about my other pc though but at least it works again on my win 7 pc.

Neither work on my xp but it is probably something simple as always. Thanks for your help!
That's weird, you shouldn't have to run any of these bots as Admin lol.
Unless of course #RequireAdmin is called at the beginning of the script file.
...odd

Old   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by billythekids View Post
Instead of send("C") you should use Send("{C}")
Won't open either.

Old   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by babooz View Post
Won't open either.
It does work lol.
Billy has it setup to where it shouldn't have any issues.
I've just swapped the ControlGetHandle for the WinGetHandle because you can't send a command to a control that doesn't exist.

Code:
HotKeySet("{F1}","CharMenu")

func CharMenu()
       $title = "Eden Eternal"
       $handler = WinGetHandle($title,"")
       _autosendkey("{C}")
endfunc

Func _autosendkey($key)
	_sendkeys($handler, $key)
EndFunc   ;==>_autosendkey

func _sendkeys($hwnd, $key)
	 send($key,0) ;--the 0 indicates a default send, NOT raw.
endfunc

while 1
sleep(100)
wend
a raw send will send the keystrokes as if you were to send them to a edit/input. Using the Send("{" & $key & "}",0) will send it as if it were a shift,ctrl,or alt etc..

So just for ***** and giggles throw that code up there into an autoit script file, and then run it, and then Press F1 hotkey to open your character information menu
You can also throw in some SendKeepActive("Eden Eternal") lines in there :P
Old   #64

I got the bot to work on the win xp now too, lol I forgot about the checking the disable visual themes. Now the bot works fine on both PCs.

I have no idea why the bot for me needs to be run in admin on my win 7 pc, but I read some1 else had to do the same thing. I had a bot in the past that I had to disable visual themes for and that is why I tried it out on my XP and it worked. No idea why but oh well. Thanks for the best bot.

Old   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by sims2 View Post
I got the bot to work on the win xp now too, lol I forgot about the checking the disable visual themes. Now the bot works fine on both PCs.

I have no idea why the bot for me needs to be run in admin on my win 7 pc, but I read some1 else had to do the same thing. I had a bot in the past that I had to disable visual themes for and that is why I tried it out on my XP and it worked. No idea why but oh well. Thanks for the best bot.
Lol that is truly strange, you should never have to run as administrator , or disable visual themes for a simple bot. This is a basic windows form, and all the code required to run the bot (run-time crap) is already included when you compile it.

I've already broken this bot down and fixed many of the issues it was having.
For example the zoom feature. Billy had it setup to change the current zoom value and then froze it within the main loop which did not allow users to scroll in and out it just stayed in one spot unless the slider was moved. Now I've got it to where the slider sets the distance in which you wish to zoom (the maximum amount not current) and then allows the user to use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out like normal. Much more user friendly that way. Also the player x, and y locations are not accurate. The player's target name,hp, and all that crap does not load properly simply because the target base address will return the target mob id, but to get the actual selected targets name and what not billy needs a different address base.

So I've fixed the zoom, and Player target information (now displays target id, hp/maxhp, mp/maxmp, guild title (if target is a player and is in a guild) and the players target level etc..). These are things that billy needs to fix up before adding anything else to it. Once the update kicks off he's going to have his hands full lol
Old   #66

its good to know that this bot has catch attention from other dev also.. this will help billy to fix a lot of problem.. btw.. blinko.. how did you get the source code? it nice to know that you fix some problem with the display... and i think we shud start focus on the buff casting... as for now the buff is cast by time delay.. and sometimes it does not work... i think the buff shud be casting timely .. but the character must be stop first from attacking.. so it can start buffing then return to attack... i manage to force buffing by reducing the delay bellow 10 sec but.. keeping the character buffing non stop will use a lot of sp...
Old   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by imrozx View Post
its good to know that this bot has catch attention from other dev also.. this will help billy to fix a lot of problem.. btw.. blinko.. how did you get the source code? it nice to know that you fix some problem with the display... and i think we shud start focus on the buff casting... as for now the buff is cast by time delay.. and sometimes it does not work... i think the buff shud be casting timely .. but the character must be stop first from attacking.. so it can start buffing then return to attack... i manage to force buffing by reducing the delay bellow 10 sec but.. keeping the character buffing non stop will use a lot of sp...
Get source by decompiling... which is against the TOS for autoit... or maybe he gave it to him

Skybot Update:
Working on two things right now. First objective is to send keys while minimized. Second objective is to create a "*** mode" hack.

I have successfully located structures for the player, the target, and the structure specific to the target. So now I can get all mob info, like the mobs current HP/Name etc.

In searching for a "*** mode" hack I have found the ASM functions that deal with your characters HP. Today I am going to work through them and try to find a good place to jmp over HP reduction, or something.
Old   #68

dems.. thats is serious hacking u got there afkguy... XD
Old   #69

Doesn't work on french server. Any idea to fix it ? It doesn't recognize hp / mp and bot do nothing
Old   #70

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,184
Quote:
In searching for a "*** mode" hack I have found the ASM functions that deal with your characters HP. Today I am going to work through them and try to find a good place to jmp over HP reduction, or something.

Damage reduction..

There is a trophy that has -500 damage for x seconds, i would look into that first
Thanks
1 User
Old   #71

Bump
Old   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by imrozx View Post
dems.. thats is serious hacking u got there afkguy... XD
Yea it will be nice if I can do it, and then repeat it in the code

been working on other things. Skybot now has total control of where it is, using the games built in auto route feature.

So now you can set a position you want to be the center of your grinding spot. And then set a desired max range, and Skybot will AutoRoute you back to the center if you leave the circle. You can also set another location to move to after a set period of time. Or after a set level. Or you can set it so Skybot starts in one area, then moves to another area after X time, then moves back. I'm thinking of putting in 3 set locations so you can create a very dynamic range to move in.

Later I will use this function for auto questing. First have to figure out the best way to comunicate with the NPCs.
Old   #73

hmmm the bot isnt working on my laptop it cannot detect the character that was logged in any ideas how can i make it work?
Old   #74

any latest modified one?
Old   #75

nothing from me, i think blinko still working on it. Sorry guys, i'm currently in China now, and really dont have any free time to do anything. Will back in more three weeks. Hopefully you all still alive through this time )