Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paladin Hunting Macro

Discussion on Paladin Hunting Macro within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This is the solution for all Paladins who are tired of switchig their chants.

CODE
Code:
SetActiveWindow Dark Age of Camelot, Copyright © 2001-05 Mythic Entertainment, Inc.

Constants
switch = false
End
Procedure End When {GlobalKeys} contains 114
ClearGlobalKeys
SetConst $switch = false
end

Procedure start When {GlobalKeys} contains 113
ClearGlobalKeys
SetConst $switch = true
end

While 1=1
if $switch = true
ProcessMessages // Checks for end
Keys 5
Delay 2000
Keys 6
Delay 2000
Keys 7
Delay 2000
Keys 8
Delay 2000
end

delay 500
ProcessMessages //checks for start
end

Its very simple really, you start AC Tools, paste the macro and press start.
Nothing will happen yet, but as soon as you press F2 the macro will switch chants every two seconds.
At the moment, the keys being pressed are five, six, seven and eight, but its easily extesible to press more buttons.
If you dont want to switch automatically anymore, for whatever reason like chatting, press F3.
The program doesnt close at any time, you just press F2 again and it starts to do its work.

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.
Old 02/05/2007, 08:50   #2

If you happen to actually read this forum, you might know that that macro is written by my poor self, someone stole it and gave it to stupidpaysite D;
Old 08/12/2011, 00:29   #3

How do you get the macro to cast the chants from the Alt(#2) hot bar? I tried adding in the @ command through ACTools. Didnt work well.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AC Tools Paladin Macro
07/22/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
This is the solution for all Paladins who are tired of switchig their chants. SetActiveWindow Dark Age of Camelot, Copyright © 2001-05 Mythic Entertainment, Inc. Constants switch = false End Procedure End When {GlobalKeys} contains 114 ClearGlobalKeys SetConst $switch = false
AutoIt3 Vampiir Hunting Macro
09/05/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Yep, nothing too fancy. It will keep up parry/haste, end tap when you need it, HoT when you need it, claw when you have power and dont need to be casting any of that. Pull with Bolt and the lowbie dd, because I'm too lazy to add in the bolt timer. Style Eyeshot backed up with VF, loot when the mobs dead. Only sends keys for tab to target next, and to loot. The rest is done wiht mouseclick so you can chat while this is running without too much trouble. Wanna exit or pause it? Just alt tab to a...
Paladin Macro Exploit
03/21/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Mir diesem Makro könnt ihr beides mit einmal ausführen viel Spaß damit. /cast Avenging Wrath /stopcasting /cast Divine Shield greetz g0d
Vamp Hunting Macro
01/19/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
For the most part I have been making scripts using macroexpress. Its a pretty easy program that doesnt require any knowledge of languages so you pick a selection of commands to form your macro. This script is for a SM Vamp to autopl some newbie char on one pc without lding. It requires a yellow-orange stationary camp since it just deals with f8 instead of movements. My Key setup for this Vamps setup: g = nearest enemy v = face 1 = Vampiir's Heat 2 = Eye Shot
Bonedancer Hunting Macro
08/02/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Requirements: AC-Tool // This line is necessary to select the proper window SetActiveWindow Dark Age of Camelot, Copyright © 2001-03 Mythic Entertainment, Inc. ///////////////////////////////////// Delay 5 sec //////////////////// Constants \\\\\ \\\\\ \\\\\ \\\\\ \\\\\ Constants temp = 0