Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

anyone good w/ CE?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
thanks mastershouter
Does anyone know how to cooldown skills?..
i tried searching for the names in Memory Browser in order to get the adresses...but without any success...
so...can anybody help me?

EDIT: ahm...i tried, what you explained, Mastershouter...
got only 1 value left, changed and froze it...but in game the attack speed is the same...

EDIT 2: solved problem....you can´t do it with magic weapons (staff, wand)...dont know why^^

Old   #17

Thanks Mastershouter, alltough i tried and tried what you told me i just couldnt get it to work

I found the adress that has to do with weapon speed though, but changing it has no effect whatsoever in the game

Old   #18
He-Man

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,216
yeah its strange after a few hours i got it to work, it didnt worked for me either. I will try today again what is possible.
Old   #19

After yesterdays update all this doesnt work anymore, it seems to be serversided now

Old   #20

Wrong Guys :-)
To me Attack Speed works yet and very well
But I work with Exact Value always instead of Increase or Decrease Value ( Always in Float )
;-) It's so funny XD
Old   #21

Oh Mann, neues MMO geht public und alle kommen aus ihren Löchern gekrochen und betteln nach "hacks". *virtuell verprügel*

Es war wirklich möglich über den Client den atk speed zu verändern? Großes LOL an Gravity ^^
Old   #22

Yeah i can confirm that it didn't workt anymore. I am trying with other stats but still no success.

EDIT: nice, i will try again DarkSong
Old   #23

isnt it your head playing tricks on you? coz it doesnt matter if you work with exact value or increased/decreased value. The offset is the same. And to confirm its server sided now, i changed my healing skill from +5 to +999. Ingame it shows +999 but only +5 gets added, in other words; server sided.
Old   #24

Strange 'cause whenh i change my value to the address for Attack Speed it works:

If i put 0 ( 0.0sec in-game ) i attack fast but if i put like 5 ( 5.0sec in-game ) i have to wait 5sec before my next normal attack....Tested it this evening also ( before got Error06: Internet Connection Failed )... In any case i tested it like 15 mins ago and works well yet, dunno if now ( after maybe the new patch ) it will work again Oo
Old   #25

its not working for me ...

every time i unfreeze the values i can see it in game , but the atk speed doesnt change ... besides ... after 1 min it get back to its original value ...

any progress any1 ?
Old   #26
He-Man

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDarksongI View Post
Strange 'cause whenh i change my value to the address for Attack Speed it works:

If i put 0 ( 0.0sec in-game ) i attack fast but if i put like 5 ( 5.0sec in-game ) i have to wait 5sec before my next normal attack....Tested it this evening also ( before got Error06: Internet Connection Failed )... In any case i tested it like 15 mins ago and works well yet, dunno if now ( after maybe the new patch ) it will work again Oo

Its the same when i used it before. It works fine. I tested 9.0 so 9 sec for attack and 0,0001 and it was very fast. But atm it dont work anymore. dunno why. When it worked i could see my attack speed (by pressing i) was on 2.0 when i equipped my weapon it was 0.0 (coz i changed the weapon attack speed).

Now the as wont change anymore.. i simply did the same as before an even tried it with exact value (which is faster) but no success anymore. Very strange.
Old   #27

hmmm....
where i can DL UCE?
i cant find anyhere
i already got others
Old   #28

elite*gold: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by miho4me View Post
hmmm....
where i can DL UCE?
i cant find anyhere
i already got others
On Cheat Engine's official forum?
Old   #29

hey ... ive been tring to change every single value on the game, MP(max&current), HP, EXP, speed, cash, phys atk, mag atk, speed ... well ... every thing i could do didnt work ...

that should proably means that CE is no good for this game !

does any1 had any success ?

are u guys trying something else ?
Old   #30

Let's start with good old WPE Pro ^^ *DL*
So what to try first? Changing the quest IDs to the one where you had to deliver that girl? Gave an insane amount of Experience. Would be worth a try.

(Wär toll wenn dieses mal nichts public wird. Jeder kennt das Forum hier, ergo könnte man den Entwicklern auch direkt erklären, wo es Sicherheitslücken gibt, statt es hier zu posten)