Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT WoW account for Darkfall Account

Discussion on WTT WoW account for Darkfall Account within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post WTT WoW account for Darkfall Account

Want to trade a wow account for a darkfall account, my wow account has an 85 shaman 85 warrior 80 pally 80 warlock and 80 rogue all on the same server and account. Im looking for a darkfall account on eu or na with at least 75 in 4 rays and 2 100 magic schools as well as a melee mastery, my account is all pretty much basic gear send me a message and i can link you the armory.

Tags
trading wow darkfall