Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling active Matrix Online Account with level 30 !

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling active Matrix Online Account with level 30 !

Selling an active Matrix Online Account with level 30 !
It's a SOE account and the MXO sub. expires on the 7th of June 08 ! So hurry ! Schnell !

Client download is automatic with the account !

PM me OFFERS ! I accept paypal only.

Old 05/22/2008, 07:18   #2

Red face RE: MXO Account

How much are you asking for it?....

Old 05/22/2008, 16:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by political-vampire View Post
How much are you asking for it?....
Make an offer and I'll prolly accept it if it's reasonable. I'm NOT looking for a lot.
Old 06/02/2008, 18:43   #4

leave your icq number or msn id here and i will contact you

« Auf uncut warten oder lieber DE-Version | TURF BATTLES DUPE »

Similar Threads
Selling level 118 atlantica online account.[Argos Server]
10/07/2010 - Trading - 5 Replies
I am selling a level 118 Powersaw main account that is on the Argos server. http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/desilator8/Newpicmight.jpg?t=1284425813 thats the account with Might total and gold on hand. The account is also in the number 1 guild + nation on the server. The account is able to solo ringleader which will allow you to set up jackpots with everybox up to divine without having to rely on luck. (if you need to know how this works lemme know when u email/pm me and ill...
Selling level 122 ATLANTICA online account
03/05/2010 - Foreign Games - 1 Replies
Selling lvl 122 atlantica account, PM me for details. Mounts, phoenix sets, lots of gold, all b mercs, rare items, etc. It has over 2880+ hours played on it and over 20B worth of items.
SELLING: Active DarkFall Online account with over 400 hours invested
05/28/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello! First of all, if you don't feel like reading all this, you can CONTACT ME by E-Mail: l.law[email protected] and we can discuss it over voice chat or instant messaging on any platform. I will provide details over that e-mail. Allright, here we go. This account is active, has been played for over 400 hours (I can prove it by showing XFire logs on the official XFire website if anyone would want to), and has recieved no warnings for anything. It has 11 paid days left to...
SELLING: Active DarkFall Online account with over 400 hours invested
05/27/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hello! First of all, if you don't feel like reading all this, you can CONTACT ME by E-Mail: [email protected] and we can discuss it over voice chat or instant messaging on any platform. I will provide details over that e-mail. Allright, here we go. This account is active, has been played for over 400 hours (I can prove it by showing XFire logs on the official XFire website if anyone would want to), and has recieved no warnings for anything. It has 11 paid days left to...
Selling an active Matrix Online Account ! RARE !
05/17/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling an active Matrix Online Account with level 30 ! It's a SOE account and the MXO sub. expires on the 7th of June 08 ! So hurry ! Schnell ! Client download is automatic with the account ! PM me OFFERS ! I accept paypal only.