Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tactics for T3 Boss?

Discussion on Tactics for T3 Boss? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tactics for T3 Boss?

Hello

I'm looking for any tactics for any t3 boss, atm Hathor-Ka is very important for me.

If u got some friends in good AoC guilds please ask them.
Old 07/15/2010, 20:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
Seems that no one been to t3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AP tactics
01/16/2010 - Aion - 2 Replies
Playing alot of Aion roughly 10-16 hours a day and earning 20k AP per day max....Looking at my weekly total and I see 70k . I look at leader boards and see people with 150k - 300k already and the week i'snt over...what am I missing here? Please PM me if you know a way I can play a little less and earn more AP. botting isnt really possible at 50 in abyss to my knowledge but if u found some way to be undiscovered let me know. If there is a hack i need to be doing while keeping ap within reason...
[Easy Boss+Achievemnt] Azjol-Nerub 2nd Boss
02/27/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/onlythegre edy/unachieve.png What you need: -Mage/Rogue/Hunter -Good DPS How it works: After you kill the first boss, you should walk down a ramp to a platform, surrounded you should be alot of webs, the platform is the only rock and its circular. Further down the hill there are mobs, and below the web is the boss. What you do is you have the Mage attack the mobs (while everyone else stays on the Platform ) Then when they start coming towards...
Best tactics.
11/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 19 Replies
How will I lvl with my bot fastest? I mean, what mobs should I kill to get most exp for my lvl... How many lvls under my own lvl should the mobs that I kill be?
map for tactics
05/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
hi guys...i was wondering if there is any update for CoMapReader or any other bot for moonbox quest to help see the tactics map u r in..it would really help..thanx in advance for any replies