Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Musical MMO Tiara Concerto

Discussion on Musical MMO Tiara Concerto within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Musical MMO Tiara Concerto

Tiara Concerto is inspired by Italian Music concert. In Tiara Concerto, players assume the savor living the floating island where they must play specific melodies on musical instruments in order to unlock levels that lead to alternate dimensions and gain more resources to survive.

Tiara Concerto takes on a well designed storyline through which players bring the peace to the human world destroyed by the outside forces.

The ultimate force in the inverse sine has brought about the devastating "Star Sine Trial". Because of this, Humans and the Star Galaxy have been on the verge of devastation, and have fallen into despair. Earth has since been lost in a sub-dimension, and humans continue to survive on solitary floating islands. The only means of transport are airships. However, various dangers, monsters, aliens, and relics lurk throughout the lesser developed islands.

At this time, an intangible and dreamlike force gradually awakens - with the vibration of different melodies, this force can produce a multitude of magic effects known as "Tuning Magic". When music and melodies are manipulated, they resonate with past forces, play key roles, and can even possibly re-open sub dimensional gates to return Earth to its former glory.

Apart from the regular occupations of fighters, music also plays a vital secondary role in Tiara Concerto. Musical instruments are used to emit special combat attacks and ornate battle actions, so that evil can be defeated and the wonder of the ancient civilization can be reclaimed.