Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tale of pirate

Discussion on tale of pirate within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
tale of pirate

hello guys isnt there a forum for this online game perserver? and other program for it?

sry if it wrong place..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] La Tale Account
04/11/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Looking forward to buy a geared high level La tale Account Please Email me with price and info on the account and we will talk about it. Email:[email protected]
TALES OF PIRATE/PIRATE KING ONLINE
09/03/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Who knows some hack of TALES OF PIRATE/PIRATE KING ONLINE ?????
Priston Tale 2
06/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
As we all know Pristontale 2 started his OPEN beta on the 14 februar. I startet to play a bit and its really nice: Its like Pristontale1 with much better graphic and quests. Of course its free to play! For all who never played Pristontale ill explain a bit the classes, There are 2 "Races" Morion and Tempskron. Tempskron: Fighter-- after lvl 10 jobchange to Warrior Combatant Huntress--afetr lvl 10 jobchange to Atlanta or Archer
la tale cheats
12/26/2009 - Private Server - 1 Replies
ei...la tale is a cool game with all those fashion stuff...im asking to hack for astros...astros are used to buy fashion stuff...but astros are equal to our real money...and astros are the only way u can hav fashion items... tsk3..help
priston tale 2
08/05/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hi i need help for removing game guard rev 1335 thanks