Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Uthgard acc - how to change registered email

Discussion on Uthgard acc - how to change registered email within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Uthgard acc - how to change registered email

As in title . i am about to buy an Uthgard acc but i just dont wanna waste my money. ive got few midgard acc which i am using and all of them a registered on my email so i can change passwords and all of that.Question is if i buy an acc am i able to register it on my email somehow? cose if not owner can change pass anytime and i can be left with no money and no acc. Thanks for help brothers
Old 10/01/2011, 20:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
only the seller can change the email ... then when you buy an account normaly he change the mail directly to yours.