Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Gamania MMO - Dream Drops

Discussion on New Gamania MMO - Dream Drops within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Gamania MMO - Dream Drops

Gamania, the developer of Lucent Heart and Divina, announced to bring a new adorable MMORPG, Dream Drops to the global market. Being developed by PlayCoo games, Dream Drops is based on well-known European fairy tales but altered it a little bit and offers a new spin on these classic stories. What's more, the characters are transformed, too.

In this new fairy tale world, Snow White's sweet innocence is only skin-deep; the Queen of Hearts isn't quite so cruel and arrogant, and the not-so-timid Pinocchio is steadily growing more and more powerful! The perverse personalities of these familiar fairy tale characters, together with their new, surprising abilities, will amaze and delight players as they help the game's heroine, Sophie, on her mission.

Video:

The video above reveals how players will travel into an unexpected world of fairy tales. It's not all sunshine and sparkles as players will find that the plots of these familiar stories have been thoroughly twisted. The sweetest storybook characters have changed into evil creatures beyond imagination.
Old 07/14/2011, 09:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
don't you guys like what i posted?
i am a reading fan so whatever i found is fun or interesting, i would like to share and discuss with you all.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS elsword HK account (gamania)
03/09/2012 - Foreign Games - 1 Replies
idk if any1 is interested in elsword HK, no ip block, decent ms over there i have a lvl 42 raven geared up and has alot of cash items u can pm me if u interested. it is over taker mostly +5/6 set http://i56.tinypic.com/t9bakx.jpg
S>2nd rb char Tro-War-Archer lvl 125, on dream-dream server
04/22/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
guys if u are interested please pm me in my email address [email protected] trade it with full info no scammers allowed......i sell this on real money or any items that is not cheap...
WTS elsword HK account (gamania)
09/08/2010 - Elsword Trading - 1 Replies
idk if any1 is interested in elsword HK, no ip block, decent ms over there i have a lvl 42 raven geared up and has alot of cash items u can pm me if u interested. it is over taker mostly +5/6 set http://i56.tinypic.com/t9bakx.jpg
S> lvl 112 water-war-tro female on dream-dream server
08/23/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Im selling a level 112, water(120)-war(128)-tro(112) with decent gears nd skills, it has an elite +3 fan /elite +2 dragon(soul) armor level 110 / elite +2 1 socket SDG 110 sword/ elite +2 110 club/ super +2 lvl 97 coro/ elite 82 necky/ elite lvl 90 ring/ super +1 lvl 110 blade/ super +1 black lvl 70 tro armor/ nd some other elite unis nd ref/ the skills r as follows..... Divine Hair(elementary 26%) Meditation(elementary) SummonGuard(Fixed level 3) FireRat(Level 2) ...
selling lots of char in Dream-Dream Server
03/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
selling water-water 110-58,water-fire 58,water-war 110-111,water-archer 110-130,tro non rb 111,fire tao aint rb 86 paypal or dbs or cash !