Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Gamania MMO - Dream Drops

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Gamania MMO - Dream Drops

Gamania, the developer of Lucent Heart and Divina, announced to bring a new adorable MMORPG, Dream Drops to the global market. Being developed by PlayCoo games, Dream Drops is based on well-known European fairy tales but altered it a little bit and offers a new spin on these classic stories. What's more, the characters are transformed, too.

In this new fairy tale world, Snow White's sweet innocence is only skin-deep; the Queen of Hearts isn't quite so cruel and arrogant, and the not-so-timid Pinocchio is steadily growing more and more powerful! The perverse personalities of these familiar fairy tale characters, together with their new, surprising abilities, will amaze and delight players as they help the game's heroine, Sophie, on her mission.

Video:

The video above reveals how players will travel into an unexpected world of fairy tales. It's not all sunshine and sparkles as players will find that the plots of these familiar stories have been thoroughly twisted. The sweetest storybook characters have changed into evil creatures beyond imagination.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
don't you guys like what i posted?
i am a reading fan so whatever i found is fun or interesting, i would like to share and discuss with you all.