Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Authentification System VB.NET

Discussion on [Help] Authentification System VB.NET within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Authentification System VB.NET

Anyone know a way to authenticate a login to elitepvpers.com and send it back to my program saying that it was a successful login which unlocks the program. Also if the login failed to let the person try again. I want to add this feature to limit this program to an elitepvpers.com exclusive even though it's not a great release haha. Just something that might help. No bots or hacks. I know how to make a login feature, but I don't know how to make it tell me if it was successful or not.

Requested language - VB.NET

Also I'm currently making an All-In-One Tools program sorta thing all created by me in VB.NET. It won't be much, but I'm trying to contribute what I can give.
Old 07/08/2011, 20:29   #2

there is an add-in that E-PvP released a while ago that does this. Give me time to read back thru the developer sections and I'll give you a link to it.
Old 07/10/2011, 01:00   #3

i know how to do that in vb.net
Old 07/11/2011, 17:31   #4

Why you say you know it but dont explain how?
Old 07/12/2011, 00:52   #5