Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Digimon Masters Online Preview plus 16 mins Gameplay video!

Discussion on Digimon Masters Online Preview plus 16 mins Gameplay video! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hey guys,

Thought you might be interested in this --

Pre-CBT Event preview with a 16 minute gameplay video of the english version of the Digimon MMO Joymax are publishing.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Digimon Masters Online (DMO)
08/11/2012 - Foreign Games - 72 Replies
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss59/gamenews86 /Digimon%20Masters/logo.jpg Official Site: Digimon Masters Detail Info: mmosite Screen Shot: http://images.mmosite.com/photo/2009/04/09/digimo nmasters4_a0175c30h2b.jpg
Digimon Masters Online
11/07/2011 - User Submitted News - 2 Replies
Hello guys , i wolda love to introduce this new mmorpg called Digimon Masters Online , have you ever imagined yourself playing a Digimon MMORPG? Well , its no longer just imagination , you can play from now on :P try out : JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: Digimon Masters And tell me what you guys think...Thx and i hope to see you guys around ! My Nickname will be : Oryh
09/02/2011 - User Submitted News - 1 Replies
Hey guys, Thought you might be interested in this -- Digimon Masters Online Preview plus 16 Mins of Gameplay | MMO Games.com Pre-CBT Event preview with a 16 minute gameplay video of the english version of the Digimon MMO Joymax are publishing.
Digimon Masters Online
08/02/2011 - Main - 3 Replies
Hello Guys, Now Digimon Masters Online on English JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: Digimon Masters Enjoy the Closed Beta and have Fun Event Info: For all who do not know how to be activated account
Digimon Masters online Help..
02/08/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey...Könnte mir jemand helfen für digimon masters einen Account zu erstellen.