Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a new game... think u can help?

Discussion on Looking for a new game... think u can help? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a new game... think u can help?

Hello everyone im new to the forum and i need some help so here is what i'm looking for:
- games available in EU
- a mmo/mmorpg (i dont like 2D games so only 3D please )
- a nice pvp system, something like Faction VS Faction or something like that ( ex: Shaiya )
- storyline quests that level you fast and help you with nice items through the game / nice grinding system - dungeons help you get stuff... things like this ( if the game has both it's even better xD )
- fast-paced gamplay and nice graphics like Eden Eternal ( the new game released by aeria - i really enjoy it but the horrible FLYF-like grinding system killed it for me)
- nice skills i mean i want AWESOME skills xD like Dekaron.. summons too if possible ( DEKARON had nice skills )
- crafting sysem: easy and nice or none xD
- not that many levels... i mean if the game is complicated and not too easy to understand i wouldn't like to play more than 60 lvls xD if it is easy to understand and fun i dont mind it having 150+ lvls
- i am not obsessed with customizations for the character xD i just want to have many classes/races so i can choose the one i think its the bes
- love non-targeting-system games like Divine Souls

Now the games i have played before are so many that i can't mention each and every one but i will tell you those i enjoyed:

-Shaiya ( IMO the best game... but it was ruined by some updates and overpricing)
-Eden Eternal ( i love the classing system, the game is very nice and balanced for every1)
-Dekaron ( i really like the skills but nothing more)
- Grando Espada (Sword 2) - i love the stances thingy, graphycs rock, easy to understand and beautifull family system ( 3 toons at a time ftw xD )
- Aion ( graphycs/flying system but i didnt like the quests/gameplay very much)
- Perfect World ( idk why i dont like it... i mean the graphics are nice, skills are nice too... probably because i didnt have the time to "understand the game")

NOTICE: the game i'm looking for doesn't have to be EXACLTY as i want it xD i mean it would be impossible... just as good as possible for me

^.^ hope you guyz can help me... also sorry if this aint the right place to post this thread xD
Old 07/04/2011, 13:32   #2

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,017
You could try runes of magic. Runes of magic is like world of Warcraft but free.
Its got dual class system, think it's change to 3 now I think. Max
Lvl now 70. Also theres a bot system around the interweb if ur to lazy to lvl itself up.
Old 07/04/2011, 13:48   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
I would say Cabal Online could fit to you. It has nice and flashy skills, a nice graphic, 6 different classes and you can level fast if you know how.
I would give it a shot.

Too bad Vindictus is not available for EU, otherwise it could be the perfect non-target Action MMO for you.
Old 07/04/2011, 14:07   #4

ok RoM... it is indeed nice but i am not a fan of WoW like graphycs.. xD i just cant stand it

Cabal is cool too but idk why i just cant get myself to like it the skills and stuff is cool but it just seems a lil strage to me xD

Vindictus? IMO the best EVAH'... cant wait for OB in EU QQ... or Dragon Nest >,< thx for answering tho
Old 07/04/2011, 14:23   #5

Fiesta Online?

is a privat server... like a os, but you get all in game... and its 100'% free...
Old 07/04/2011, 15:49   #6

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilelelele View Post
ok RoM... it is indeed nice but i am not a fan of WoW like graphycs.. xD i just cant stand it

Cabal is cool too but idk why i just cant get myself to like it the skills and stuff is cool but it just seems a lil strage to me xD

Vindictus? IMO the best EVAH'... cant wait for OB in EU QQ... or Dragon Nest >,< thx for answering tho
Oh well the combo system for Cabal isn't everyones favorite ^^

You could try to sign up for the Rusty Hearts beta (Anime Style Action MMO):

Or you might like Martial Empires.
Old 07/04/2011, 15:52   #7

elite*gold: 46