Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

purchase autokiller account

Discussion on purchase autokiller account within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
purchase autokiller account

hi does anyone know why i cant purchase an autokiller reg key? i enter my name, my lastname and my email and click on the "paypal" symbol then it says "this recipient currently cannot recieve any money" or something like that .. wtf??

cuz when i wanna activate AK, it says "autokiller not loaded" and i need a new account!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking to purchase an SBot account, READ THIS!
08/31/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I myself am looking for an SBot account, but I noticed that the people on these forums selling have little or no post count history, and seem to be bumping and selling the same thing.. Even after replies have been made to them. These are classic signs of SCAMS! Some things to consider when doing business: 1. Find a Middleman with 100+ post count and positive iTrader feedback. 2. Communicate with the seller, if they are unwilling to communicate back, move on. Chances are they were trying...
Sorry your Account was blocked und Activate your Account to purchase
07/23/2010 - WarRock - 3 Replies
Das steht bei meinem Freund im Marktplatz bei Gamersfirst: Sorry your Account was blocked und Activate your Account to purchase. Er weiß nicht warum er kann nix kaufen aber sein Account wurde ja nich gebannt oder so weil er kann ja in Warrock spielen. Was is das?
autokiller is down again?
02/27/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
I would like to know if it s just me or not =)
Autokiller.
05/24/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hai guyz. Since 1 month i have a problem with AK. it doesnt work anymore. Some pples posted on the forum but AK dont answer, then i post here. Got some friend where AK work fine.. and some where ak dont work. We have this error :
A New Autokiller
05/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hey everyone i search for a autokiler because the old one dony work anymore :( If u can help me plz mail me.