Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Discussion on Eden Eternal Simple Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/22/2011, 03:58   #526

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netsun View Post
The EE auto pilot updater stop to download at 62% of the EEautopilot.zip, is it normal?
Sometimes it's buggy and the file will download fully. But the progress bar doesn't keep up with it lol because it has no delays it downloads and goes right to the next file..Try unzipping it anyway.

Not sure when the next update is but I've been playing Dragon Nest so I will try to keep things fresh for yas, however, if afkyguy has nearly completed his bot, and he had some nice ideas which the skill setups and what not, I'm sure you'll be able to use the SkyBotEE until it becomes too great to be free :P. I will be taking a break though I just had all my teeth removed, and am going to be going through the whole getting dentures process. So I'll be here and there..if anyone at all has any questions do not hesitate to contact me via messengers. My contact info is on my profile. Or I can give everyone the info now.

Contact Information:
yahoo - (This is used about as much as skype !)
msn -
xfire - blinko2008
Skype - blinko9 (I use Skype more often than anything)

I'll do my best to walk whoever needs help through the processes of getting the memory reading working, setting up your own custom functions if ya having issues, I'm great with troubleshooting things so hit me up guys don't be strangers :P I consider each and every member here at elitepvpers a friend so ask me anything u like :P.

Just make sure to have TeamViewer ready incase you need some step by step instructions you can visibly see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumano View Post
when i extract it to a folder and execute, it doesnt do anything.
but if i use the updater and update, i was able to get to the REgister part that you mention but the key doesnt work.
that was a typo lol
It's elitepvpers.com/EEautoPilot, not elitepvpers.com/EEAutoPilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
There are certain things that the bot will do after an extended period of running. It is possible to make a 100% undetectable bot. When I say this I mean both as in detecting the bot running, and as in you cant tell that the player is using a bot.

I know its possible because I did it with 12 sky 2.... and I'm almost done with SkyBot for Eden Eternal (SkyBotEE). I will have a preview (maybe a video) and a demo released in a few days.

A full list of completed features and upcoming ones will be shown with the preview. Until then just try not to get banned
whats up afkguy you havent hit me up in awhile lol. Guess you won't be needing me anymore if ya got it completed :P
Can't wait to see what you've come up with
Old 09/22/2011, 04:19   #527

Quote:
Originally Posted by charkage View Post
Hi!

Veninfang Macro? Delphi Macro? Is it an automatic run?
Yes it is automatic run..basically u need to find the memory pointers for disable mouse click and also the camera zoom level, x,y,z. Once u get that just write a simple macro that repeats itself on a veninfang or Delphi run..
Old 09/22/2011, 06:35   #528

no working key elitepvpers.com/EEautoPilot
Old 09/22/2011, 14:32   #529

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrosss View Post
no working key elitepvpers.com/EEautoPilot
it's "elitepvpers(dot)de/EEAutoPilot", not "elitepvpers.com/EEAutoPilot"

"elitepvpers(dot)de" was the original website address/link which is why it was used.

When I post up the link here it automatically changes to .com dunno why.

So just replace (dot) with a . and ur good
Old 09/22/2011, 17:54   #530

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazirrez View Post
Yes it is automatic run..basically u need to find the memory pointers for disable mouse click and also the camera zoom level, x,y,z. Once u get that just write a simple macro that repeats itself on a veninfang or Delphi run..
Wow... that's seens complicated... o.o
Old 09/23/2011, 01:27   #531

I've been writing my own bot but for some reason the send and MouseClick commands are buggy and will fail to click many times.

Sometimes it will click, sometimes it fails to click.

Any ideas?
Old 09/23/2011, 09:18   #532

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
whats up afkguy you havent hit me up in awhile lol. Guess you won't be needing me anymore if ya got it completed :P
Can't wait to see what you've come up with
Hey sorry I have just been EXTREMELY busy. There are a lot of projects going on the farm so I been outside on the tractor or shoveling gravel or something a lot lately.

Aside from that I have only been working on the new Skybot. I have been waiting to hear back from you about what kind of involvement you would like to have. I am moving really quickly on this so whatever you want to do or can do will help, and of course compensated for. We should talk more about this on Yahoo. Ill try to keep mine on, Im bad about not having it on.

Anyway as far as progress goes.... ahem... heh heh heh... where do i start...? I have done so much but I want most of if to be a surprise so I'll try to be vague.

The bot is DONE. There are several things which I plan to add to it after the release, but I do not want to hog up all my time doing all that right now. There are other aspects of the project which require even more time than developing the bot itself.

These things include an account system which is linked to a script on my server that interacts with a mySQL database. When you launch Skybot it presents you with two options. Log in or Register. Each option brings you to another window where you either input your username and password to log in, or you input a username and password and email to register. The registration and login takes about 1-2 seconds on my super slow internet.

The account is used for logging how much time is available on your account. This amount is stored in what I call your Skybot Time Bank. The Time Bank is one of the peices of information stored in your account info. Along with: Username,Password (encrypted using MD5 as soon as its made and every time its checked. so I dont even know it (however i will be creating a password reset feature in case of password lost)),Email (for password recovery), and a value which represents your unique user id. This ID is created by combining some unique identifiers in your hard ware.

The UUID on your account is to make sure no computer registers an account more than once. This is because the demo feature will add time new newly registered accounts. Which means newly registered computers.

The account system is designed to allow you to use your account on multiple computers at the same time. However they all withdraw from your Time Bank.

Withdrawing from your Time Bank only happens when one of the botting functions is activated. This means that you can use the hotkeys to turn off the attacking and healing functions and adjust your settings without withdrawing from your Time Bank.

Skybot's interface comes in two parts. The main window has all your settings, and then a much smaller window acts as a display panel to show you if a function is active or not. I will also be adding a label that shows your Time Bank balance.

After registering your new account will have a certain amount of time added. I have not decided what this will be yet. You will then be asked to log in to Skybot with your new account. After logging in you will be shown your Time Bank balance and then Skybot's interfaces will appear and the hotkeys will become active. As you use the bot time will be withdrawn from the mySQL database in intervals.

The website is almost complete as well. On the website you will be able to get information about Skybot for each game it is made for. NOTE: Your Time Bank will work for ANY Skybot application made for any game (there will be many more).

The website is also where you will find the forums where you can talk with other Skybot users and guests. Your forum account is separate from your Skybot account. You will also find a support area where you can search the forums, look through the FAQ, or submit a support ticket.

To add more time to you Time Bank you can go to the website and log in to your Skybot account. After logging in you can continue to browse the website and log out at any time. On the right hand side you will see information about your account. Currently the only information that displays is your username and Time Bank balance. Later, your Skybot account will be associated with your forum account in certain aspects to promote incentives for forum activity, support, usage, or whatever; and I will eventually put things like your forum avatar and other stuff in that area.

Once you have logged into your Skybot account on the website you will be able to purchase more time for your bank. The only payment method available right now is PayPal, but you don't need an account. The transaction process is very quick and as soon as you complete your order you will be sent back to the Skybot Gaming website. Another thing that happens immediately after the transaction process on paypal's website is a message is sent from paypal to a script on my website which authenticates the payment information and updates your Skybot Time Bank accordingly.

As soon as the user completes the transaction the time is added and can be used. This is far superior to any other method available. The common method for this type of transaction includes the user downloading another file, which in most cases they have to wait for the admin to manually check the transaction information. This is because most "quality" bots are actually cheaply made by unskilled programmers with little knowledge of web integration. (not you blinko, specifically someone else )

So as soon as your done with paypal, paypal will send you back to Skybot Gaming where you will still be logged in and you will see on the right hand side of the screen your new Time Bank balance! Simple and quick.

The method for pricing is a "micro-transaction" system similar to the producers of Eden Eternal (i dare not speak their name :P ), except it's much cheaper in comparison.

I'm sure anyone who buys AeriaPoints does the math when they think about using their points on an item. Like for example if they are trying to level up quickly they might look at getting some double xp potions or whatever. These items last a certain duration and can be translated to an exact cost per hour.

If your character can gain 300% XP (3 levels) in 8 hours than with a few XP pots you might be able to do it in 4.

If (for example because i dont know the actual costs I havn't bought AP since I played ts2) you buy $20 worth of AP which is like 2000 AP. And then you buy 8 double XP potions at 250AP each. Each one of them lasts 30 minutes. You go and use them and in 4 hours you gain 3 levels. You just spent $5 an hour! Not only that but you had to sit there for 4 hours DILEGENTLY grinding so as not to waste your potions.

The current pricing for Skybot is CENTS per hour. A much smaller micro transaction system. Coupled with the fact that you can run it on multiple computers at the same time without having to be there at all.

In comparrison Skybot is a much better solution, and I haven't even told you what it can do yet!

I don't want to give everything away before the release so your going to have to do with knowing just a few simple facts.

1. It's very fast and totally smooth. The bot switches between actions with no delay (unless required for that action), moving like a player who knows his character and it's skills
2. The interface is light and compact but easy to see. It has two windows with adjustable transparency which overlay the game and can be moved anywhere on the screen
3. Although the interface is compact it contains dozens of controls to customize the bot for your character and desired botting style
4. All of your settings are saved as soon as they are changed. This includes your interface transparency and window locations
5. The targeting function is SEEMLESS and detects a bad target, which is the most common reason for bot detection! A bad target could mean a target you cannot reach, leaving your bot and your character stuck there ready to either die, or repeat healing without ever fighting back (which is usually how botters are detected)
6. The attack function supports multiple skills, and a separate "Extra Skill" which operates in a different manner. The main attack skills can be made to run in order, or not (for example use the first skill on each new target first because its a stun spell). The main attack skills will run seemlessly while your running around botting. The Extra Skill is a "secret function" which I will describe after the release. I will say however this function when combined with the others allows you to do a lot of things that nobody would think a bot could do...
7. Skybot supports buffing! There are a few different things you can change about how your character will buff. Most importantly for now I will say it supports up to 4 buffs!
8. Healing in Skybot is extremely customizable! I would have to say that the greatest thing about Skybot right now is how it can heal! It supports any type of healing. Skills, Potions, and Sitting. Not only that! But it is designed to use them ALL however the user wants!

The healing function in Skybot opens up several possible botting methods. When setting up healing you are able to choose 5 different locations on your hotbars to use as healing slots, and 2 for mana (one of the 5 is your sit slot which is also used to configure mana healing). Then you get to choose how they are used. For example, one of the slots must be your Sit skill (however you dont have to use sit at all). The rest could be different sizes of potions or skills. You then can set up the bot so it uses Cure below 75% HP, and to use Life Cure below 65% HP, and to use a Potion #2 below 50% HP, and to use a Potion #3 below 25% HP, and to use a mana potion below 50% mana, and to use SIT below 20% mana.

Now when you go grind as soon as you HP drop below 75% your character will heal using CURE which heals a big chunk at once. If you take damage enough to drop to say 55% you character will use Life Cure which stacks small heals up to five. You might stack 2 or 3 or even 5 before your HP gets back up above 65%, which at that point the bot will use CURE unless it was busy with another skill during that time and your LIFE CURE stack jumped you over 75% HP by the time your attack skill was done. If you start taking a lot of damage enough to drop to say 35% your character will start stacking Life Cure but it will also use a Potion #2 to give you a quick HP boost in a dire situation. If your health drops below 25% it will use the larger potion and stack Life Cure and maybe even use Cure. Or maybe the potion will pop your HP above 75% who knows. Either way, the bot will heal you the best way possible to keep you alive without using up your potions... this brings me to mana...

With the example settings the bot will use your mana potion below 50%, and sit below 20%. You might be wondering how you could possibly reach 20% MP if your using a potion at 50%... this is the second most likely reason to get caught using a bot... The potions have timers, and thus after long periods of botting the amount of mana you are using to fight and heal begins to over power your potions ability to recover. Eventually you will be using a mana potion as soon as it can be used, every time it can be used. Which means your sucking up all your mana potions for one, and two it means that eventually your character is going to be waiting for a mana potion to regenerate when it only has 1% mana and is unable to cast any skills. This usually means your character dies. But this can also mean getting caught by someone who thinks your stopping to let stuff hit you and not fighting back all while still using potions to heal, is odd. So instead we sit at 20% to regain some MP and let the potion catch up. Your character will only sit breifly and then continue on fighting, and then it will do it again sortly after. But after sitting a few times for the MP getting so low, your potion will catch up and you will be back to not sitting for awhile.

9. Sitting... Skybot knows when your sitting. If your attacked when sitting you will get up and continue to fight. If your character "wants to sit" while fighting it will finish fighting before sitting.

Well thats enough wall of text for now! Back to programming....
Old 09/24/2011, 02:36   #533

Blinko *if you're still looking at this stuff xD* -

Thanks, the first bot you posted is working good for me, i only have one concern though. It keeps using up all of my potions in a short amount of time. I've tried inputting diff numbers, but I don't really know what to do. Any basic help you could offer? ^_^
Old 09/26/2011, 03:57   #534

Quote:
Originally Posted by i987456s View Post
Blinko *if you're still looking at this stuff xD* -

Thanks, the first bot you posted is working good for me, i only have one concern though. It keeps using up all of my potions in a short amount of time. I've tried inputting diff numbers, but I don't really know what to do. Any basic help you could offer? ^_^
there's a textbox where you'll set the amount of hp you want it to heal you at.
Instead of using a percentage to heal it uses a whole number. Basically if you enter 2500 (for example) into the hp box it'll heal you if your hp is 2500 or lower. You can set a skill for the heal instead of a potion too and it works the same.

I've actually stopped production of this bot for the time being. I'm going to be fixing up, and adding features to another bot that billythekids has been working on. I've already fixed many of the issues with it. And instead of paying to use it it'll be completely free ! With pretty much the same features as afkguys bot from the sound of it. I believe in things that are free, so in a way this will be something to compete with afkguys bot. I was recently offer a proposition to help him in making his bot, however, it seems he's finished it and is wanting to charge people money. This is something that I've often thought about, but will not cater to simply because I'd prefer to use a free bot than pay money for it especially when it functions just as good.

Anyone familiar with billythekids bot will know that it handles buffs, delays, skills, and initial skill (for like the first attack like Onrush to stun etc..)

The bot also handles healing rather well. You can choose to heal hp/mp using pots and or a heal skill, and even resting until your hp/mp is back to full. It'll also continue to attack if you're being attacked while resting.

Target Information has been added for other features going to be added later. The bot will detect the "real" target id, target name, guild (is target is a player), hp/maxhp, mp/maxmp, level, class level (if a player). This way the targeting system will work really well in determining whether or not to continue to try to attack the current target etc..

There is also a list of player actions that the bot will detect while its running, it'll display when you're moving forward, backward, strafing left, strafing right, rotating/turning left, rotating/turning right, resting, casting, jumping and if you're Idle etc..

This feature has been added for later use with a auto-routing function that will be in the works here soon so the flow of motion while botting will be as realistic as possible. This bot also includes a ZoomHack which will help with the field of view while botting, completely user friendly where scrolling your mouse wheel will allow you to zoom out to the maximum that you've setup, thus making more mobs visible, and tying it to the auto-routing feature will help to detect player direction and how to target a mob if no mobs are in view directly

-----To be added/fixed----

Target x,y,z positions.
Player x,y,z positions.
NPC x,y,z positions and locations

Detect player gold, and will keep track of how much money you have earned while the bot was active. (useless but fun information).

Auto-Routing

Also I will be adding a feature that if you're whispered while botting, it'll auto reply with a pre-set list of things to respond to using keywords. For example someone whispers "hello" you'll auto-respond "howdy" :P
Another feature to make it more realistic. So for words like "what", "doing", "help", "quest" it'll respond in different ways, mainly just to tell the player "hey i'm busy atm trying to get my guild quests done", or "sorry can't help you atm I got to go soon" etc...this way they think you are there.

A few more ideas are floating about but be ready for some updates soon.Just don't pay for anything you can use for free lol
Old 09/26/2011, 17:44   #535

Awesome blinko! Cant wait =)
Old 09/26/2011, 18:12   #536

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
there's a textbox where you'll set the amount of hp you want it to heal you at.
Instead of using a percentage to heal it uses a whole number. Basically if you enter 2500 (for example) into the hp box it'll heal you if your hp is 2500 or lower. You can set a skill for the heal instead of a potion too and it works the same.

I've actually stopped production of this bot for the time being. I'm going to be fixing up, and adding features to another bot that billythekids has been working on. I've already fixed many of the issues with it. And instead of paying to use it it'll be completely free ! With pretty much the same features as afkguys bot from the sound of it. I believe in things that are free, so in a way this will be something to compete with afkguys bot. I was recently offer a proposition to help him in making his bot, however, it seems he's finished it and is wanting to charge people money. This is something that I've often thought about, but will not cater to simply because I'd prefer to use a free bot than pay money for it especially when it functions just as good.

Anyone familiar with billythekids bot will know that it handles buffs, delays, skills, and initial skill (for like the first attack like Onrush to stun etc..)

The bot also handles healing rather well. You can choose to heal hp/mp using pots and or a heal skill, and even resting until your hp/mp is back to full. It'll also continue to attack if you're being attacked while resting.

Target Information has been added for other features going to be added later. The bot will detect the "real" target id, target name, guild (is target is a player), hp/maxhp, mp/maxmp, level, class level (if a player). This way the targeting system will work really well in determining whether or not to continue to try to attack the current target etc..

There is also a list of player actions that the bot will detect while its running, it'll display when you're moving forward, backward, strafing left, strafing right, rotating/turning left, rotating/turning right, resting, casting, jumping and if you're Idle etc..

This feature has been added for later use with a auto-routing function that will be in the works here soon so the flow of motion while botting will be as realistic as possible. This bot also includes a ZoomHack which will help with the field of view while botting, completely user friendly where scrolling your mouse wheel will allow you to zoom out to the maximum that you've setup, thus making more mobs visible, and tying it to the auto-routing feature will help to detect player direction and how to target a mob if no mobs are in view directly

-----To be added/fixed----

Target x,y,z positions.
Player x,y,z positions.
NPC x,y,z positions and locations

Detect player gold, and will keep track of how much money you have earned while the bot was active. (useless but fun information).

Auto-Routing

Also I will be adding a feature that if you're whispered while botting, it'll auto reply with a pre-set list of things to respond to using keywords. For example someone whispers "hello" you'll auto-respond "howdy" :P
Another feature to make it more realistic. So for words like "what", "doing", "help", "quest" it'll respond in different ways, mainly just to tell the player "hey i'm busy atm trying to get my guild quests done", or "sorry can't help you atm I got to go soon" etc...this way they think you are there.

A few more ideas are floating about but be ready for some updates soon.Just don't pay for anything you can use for free lol

blinko!?i hope u can make a bot that u can minimize the EE...heheheheh!i wish u can do that!)

Old 09/28/2011, 03:35   #537

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobebenjo View Post
blinko!?i hope u can make a bot that u can minimize the EE...heheheheh!i wish u can do that!)

Old 09/28/2011, 10:32   #538

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazirrez View Post
well one of the ways to use your computer while botting is to use VMware player..

how to used that software???so while u do bot u can minimize the game...??
Old 09/28/2011, 16:44   #539

While you bot, you can minimize the virtual machine...
I used 2 virtual machine to bot 2 char in the same time...

If your computer have enough horse power then you can create more virtual machine and run it in the same time.
Old 09/28/2011, 23:12   #540

Doesn't work on french serveur, any idea to fix it ?
Closed Thread