Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Discussion on Eden Eternal Simple Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/11/2011, 08:15   #301

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verlo View Post
it dont work.. i changed the EEAutoPolot thing to what you said to.. and well there is no exe to to run the bot.. =S
you compile it yourself it's autoit source code. Download and install AutoIt v3 and then install the Scite Editor off the same site. You'll be able t ocompile to exe or just run the application from the editor. easy-peasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Ill go ahead and post the REAL way to zoom hack..

Add 0b5ef3c as a float value in cheat engine, it should be 0.85 and a bunch of other numbers that are not really important..

Increase .85 to be able to scroll wheel out further, do it in increments so you can get an idea of how far to do.. Such as .95
Or you can use the zoom address value I posted up with a pointer offset of 54
in Cheat engine. The float value by default is 15.5, changing it to a higher value such as 25.5 will do the same exact thing as yours.

And 45.5 is about the equivalent to your 0.950000023841858 value o.o

More than one way to skin a cat !

Also you'll notice at times while using a zoom hack..like if facing a wall you can scroll out but it don't let you if the camera is blocked by an object..Change the float to double in cheat engine, then set the value at like 12.9001166948966 for example. mainly just changed 1.49blah blah to 12.900blah blah and it scrolls out through the objects

Quote:
b4b0d0 float

Affects your speed while using a llama in-game. It will desync on high increments, but is amusing none-the-less.. Low increments will allow you to run quite fast ( players do notice because you skip along while going.. )
the other players NOT using llamas ingame start zooming around like crazy. Then once you get off you will as well. Set it to like 25.blahblahblah and watch it go :P You can change it before hopping onto the llama and then the llama is affected.. strange effect really. It's neat..

You should work on making a decompiler for the pkg files !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2011, 08:49   #302

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,439
You have to get on your llama, click move instead of wad ect.

And good to see people contributing .. Have you found out how to remove the terrain bump-back yet? Just look into x/y and of course, z ( yes there is a Z cord )
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2011, 12:02   #303

is it possible for someone of you two that seem to know some stuff to implement a sound warning for the captcha in Blinko's code?
Old 08/11/2011, 13:11   #304

Why even bother with the captcha..? All it is, is a simple call.. Just have the code jmp > complete, or just remove it entirely..

Quote:
You should work on making a decompiler for the pkg files !
I'll see.
Old 08/11/2011, 14:46   #305

nice
Old 08/11/2011, 19:05   #306

Quote:
Why even bother with the captcha..? All it is, is a simple call.. Just have the code jmp > complete, or just remove it entirely..

I'll see.
I'm assuming you opened the process in ollydbg?
It may very well get rid of the captcha once its called. But wouldn't the server still fish for the captcha code? Or will it remove it completely as if it did not exist?
Old 08/11/2011, 22:06   #307

Quote:
I'm assuming you opened the process in ollydbg?
Yes.

Quote:
It may very well get rid of the captcha once its called. But wouldn't the server still fish for the captcha code? Or will it remove it completely as if it did not exist?
The captcha call is client sided to verify user and non-bot. The return of the heal/mp is server sided. Removing it will just not give you the hp/mp.
Old 08/12/2011, 02:50   #308

i can feel it baby...!!! These guys are close to make us happy!!!
Old 08/12/2011, 05:08   #309

ok so.

1. i downloaded the 1.3
2. i opened EE both windowed and full screen
3. i turned on the 1.3
4. set everything up and start fight
5. the bot only tab the mobs and doesn't do anything... anyone can tell me what i'm doing wrong?
Old 08/12/2011, 06:23   #310

Server had been patched ... client file had been patched as well
base addresss pointer had changed too
need an update =]

Maybe someone can give a simple tutorial on how to find those figure
so next time... once server update... people can help to find too...

And if I able I can help to find too =]
Old 08/12/2011, 09:22   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET240 View Post
Server had been patched ... client file had been patched as well
base addresss pointer had changed too
need an update =]

Maybe someone can give a simple tutorial on how to find those figure
so next time... once server update... people can help to find too...

And if I able I can help to find too =]
It doesn't work all the time but it did for me. I just used cheat engine to find the player name.Then you take the base address and subtract the player name address using a hex calculator. Once you get the value you take the new player name address and add the value back and viola new base address.

old base address = 00C71E98
old player name address = 00C71D84

using a hex calculator (i use normal windows calculator set to programmer) you do
C71E98 - C71D84 = 114

Now you take the new address for the player name
C7ADC4 + 114 = C7AED8 which is the new base address.

Then in cheat engine you plug this in as _Launcher.exe+87AED8 then Offset C, then add another pointer and current hp is still 0x04 however Max HP went from 48 to 4C which is 48 + 4 in hex.

The current hp didn't change I'm not sure why, but the rest of the pointers just use the hex calc and add 4 to the current pointer and you got the new one.
Old 08/12/2011, 11:25   #312

Thanks blinko, and the bot still able to use.... after the patch =]

about the guide you post,
I get what you mean by trying to get char. name address
and by add 114 to the name address, you will get base address.

Quote:
Then in cheat engine you plug this in as _Launcher.exe+87AED8 then Offset C, then add another pointer and current hp is still 0x04 however Max HP went from 48 to 4C which is 48 + 4 in hex
For these I really get what you mean...
using cheat engine to select _Launcher.exe
and what is your +87AED8 with offset C doing?
and about 0x04 how you get it....

sorry as i know is a long question =X
Old 08/12/2011, 13:43   #313

sir blinko, can you create a new bot EXE files like the other one you did, thx in advance...
Old 08/12/2011, 17:44   #314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET240 View Post
Thanks blinko, and the bot still able to use.... after the patch =]

about the guide you post,
I get what you mean by trying to get char. name address
and by add 114 to the name address, you will get base address.

For these I really get what you mean...
using cheat engine to select _Launcher.exe
and what is your +87AED8 with offset C doing?
and about 0x04 how you get it....

sorry as i know is a long question =X
If you're using cheat engine when you add a address manually you'll click the pointer button twice for two offsets.
The first address and pointer offset is _Launcher.exe+87AED8 offset C
the second pointer for current HP for example you put in 4.
All other values you use a hex calculator and add 4 to the hex value for the new offset. With the update all memory address offsets were changed +4 except the players current hp which stayed at an offset of 4.

so for max hp since it has changed you do first address and ponter
_Launcher.exe+87AED8 offset C then
the next offset to add above the C is 4C

I'm starting to think this is more trouble than it's worth anymore if noone can figure out how to get things to work =\. This is the last .exe file I'll attach, I believe those who want these things must at least learn a small bit of how things operate before going further...I'd really like to keep this open source, and not just some compiled .exe that everyone will rely on me to create or others who can compile it.

I'm not trying to sound like a prude, but It'll only help our community if we work together and share our work..which is why I wish to keep this open source. Once I figure out why I can't capture video from my pc, I'll post up a quick video of exactly how I pinpoint the new base address, and other values.

So for those who can't compile it I've added the new exe file as an attachment, and it's exactly how I have mine.
The stats it displays are random, however the bot function does work (of course as I had it before with NO delay time for constant attacking)

This was just my tester .exe file from the sloppy code I've put together (again this is AS IS) the exp till next lvl is not working so it'll display odd characters.

I've also added my updated _Launcher.CT file you can open it with cheat engine after attaching to the process _Launcher.exe to see how I've got the pointers set up. With the CT file you'll see exactly how I use the _Launcher.exe+8AED8 with all the offsets :P

If we really can't get everyone to understand cheat engine and how to find these values, I suppose I can post up one exe each update just to be nice, but it won't be anything spectacular. It'll just be a quick bot with a small GUI basically for testing if the memory values return properly. I am always up for suggestions so throw them at me whether it be a GUI layout, or some feature that will be useful. Anything !
Attached Files
File Type: rar EEBot_v1.1-[UPDATED].rar (363.5 KB, 154 views)
File Type: rar _Launcher.rar (849 Bytes, 94 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2011, 19:27   #315

Process Doest Exist!? how i make this thing work.... XD
plz tutorial or video ttutorial.....
Closed Thread