Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #646

elite*gold: 0
Update!

EEbot Doesnt Recognize Game Being Started After EE Patched Today >_<
Says "Process Does Not Exist" Or "Please Start The Game First" Even If EE is Already Running >_< Been Using Sir Blinko's Awsome Creation Ever Since And Havent Had Any Problems Running It Until Now After EE Maintenance Patch ~_~ Need Immediate Help Sir Blinko T_T

Old   #647

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavitec View Post
Update!

EEbot Doesnt Recognize Game Being Started After EE Patched Today >_<
Says "Process Does Not Exist" Or "Please Start The Game First" Even If EE is Already Running >_< Been Using Sir Blinko's Awsome Creation Ever Since And Havent Had Any Problems Running It Until Now After EE Maintenance Patch ~_~ Need Immediate Help Sir Blinko T_T
Because i'm a nice guy i'll tell ya why it does that. After the latest patch they changed the name of the client from _Launcher.exe to launcher.exe

Open the source code, select Edit and use "Find/Replace". Put "_Launcher.exe" with no quotes in the find box and then put "launcher.exe" in the replace box. Save and your done.

Old   #648

When it updates from the updater it'll execute launcher.exe and ru nthe game. After you close the game and re-open it it should be back to normal using the _Launcher.exe. So editing the settings file might not be a good idea unless you're 100% sure its changed because mine is still using _Launcher.exe

I've attached a screenshot I juast now took showing _Launcher.exe in the process list of task manager and the open bot over the client displaying my hp/mp and target id etc..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image1.jpg (203.1 KB, 91 views)
Old   #649

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
When it updates from the updater it'll execute launcher.exe and ru nthe game. After you close the game and re-open it it should be back to normal using the _Launcher.exe. So editing the settings file might not be a good idea unless you're 100% sure its changed because mine is still using _Launcher.exe

I've attached a screenshot I juast now took showing _Launcher.exe in the process list of task manager and the open bot over the client displaying my hp/mp and target id etc..
Yea I just realized that and was coming back to edit my post :P

First time I seen it change like that, guess I never used it when it was updating. My first thought was "what a pathetic attempt to slow us down this week...".... as if changing the addresses is even that bad heh.

Amoxicillin? LOL got an infection?

Old   #650

Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
Yea I just realized that and was coming back to edit my post :P

First time I seen it change like that, guess I never used it when it was updating. My first thought was "what a pathetic attempt to slow us down this week...".... as if changing the addresses is even that bad heh.

Amoxicillin? LOL got an infection?
lol random name choice while looking around the house, and my wife had some Amoxicillin :P When I'm at a loss as to what to name a toon I just look for names from various objects, and find one that I like at the moment lol Amoxicillin for the win !.

But yeah I ran into the exe changing thing already and was like wtf. So I started to redo some of the memory addresses. Half-way through I closed the client to see if any of he values would change upon reloading, and well...there it was _launcher.exe again lol.

I even changed launcher.exe to _Launcher.exe. It'll load the updater and then it auto updates long enough to create a new launcher.exe to go with the _Launcher.exe. crazy stuff.

Wait till you get into the French client addresses....there's a shit ton compared to the English client. I've also ran int oan issue I believe that is caused by keyboards with french layouts not correctly inputting the skill keys to send. Seems the shift key gets held down and sticky keys are not enabled.

Another thing that's weird is when I first scanned for my hp to obtain the base address I received
_Launcher.exe+88D590 as the base address or 0x00C8D590

with the offsets
0x94, 0xC, 0x23C, 0x18
then as normal 0x4 for current HP (most of the rest of the offsets changed)

There was also a variation using
0x6C, 0xC, 0x23C, 0x18 that would accurately read the values. I marked these as "alternate" pointers.

so in cheat engine you'll have 5 offsets and you know cheat engines layout so here is how it will look.
From bottom to top...
Code:
Return Pointer + 0x4 <--current HP
Return Pointer + 0x18
Return Pointer + 0x23C
Return Pointer + 0xC
_Launcher.exe+88D590 + 0x94

Return Pointer + 0x48 <--Max HP (4C becomes 48 so I guess it's minus 4 bytes)
Return Pointer + 0x18
Return Pointer + 0x23C
Return Pointer + 0xC
I started it the other night only to find that the pointers for me were wrong. I rescanned and came up with offsets
0x2AC, 0xC, 0x23C, 0x18 rather than the original 0x94, 0xC, 0x23C, 0x18

so now I got
Code:
Return Pointer + 0x18
Return Pointer + 0x23C
Return Pointer + 0xC
_Launcher.exe+88D590 + 0x2AC
This works fine for my French client on my pc. But for the two other French users who were testing this for me they were still using the first set of offsets I found (0x94, 0xC, 0x23C, 0x18) and it was working fine. So with mine now using the first offset as 0x2AC instead of 0x94 when I give it to them they are not able to see their hp and mp correctly unless I change it back for them. This may make it difficult to keep everyone using the french client up to date with their addresses. I'm not sure if this is because I'm using an American PC with the French client or not as I do not have a French PC and keyboard to further test this. Now when I scan there is no address using the offset 0x94 as the first offset, so I do not know why it would still be 0x94 for them and not for me lol.
Old   #651

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
lol random name choice while looking around the house, and my wife had some Amoxicillin :P When I'm at a loss as to what to name a toon I just look for names from various objects, and find one that I like at the moment lol Amoxicillin for the win !.

But yeah I ran into the exe changing thing already and was like wtf. So I started to redo some of the memory addresses. Half-way through I closed the client to see if any of he values would change upon reloading, and well...there it was _launcher.exe again lol.

I even changed launcher.exe to _Launcher.exe. It'll load the updater and then it auto updates long enough to create a new launcher.exe to go with the _Launcher.exe. crazy stuff.

Wait till you get into the French client addresses....there's a shit ton compared to the English client. I've also ran int oan issue I believe that is caused by keyboards with french layouts not correctly inputting the skill keys to send. Seems the shift key gets held down and sticky keys are not enabled.

Another thing that's weird is when I first scanned for my hp to obtain the base address I received
_Launcher.exe+88D590 as the base address or 0x00C8D590

with the offsets
0x94, 0xC, 0x23C, 0x18
then as normal 0x4 for current HP (most of the rest of the offsets changed)

There was also a variation using
0x6C, 0xC, 0x23C, 0x18 that would accurately read the values. I marked these as "alternate" pointers.

so in cheat engine you'll have 5 offsets and you know cheat engines layout so here is how it will look.
From bottom to top...
Code:
Return Pointer + 0x18
Return Pointer + 0x23C
Return Pointer + 0xC

Return Pointer + 0x48 <--Max HP (4C becomes 48 so I guess it's minus 4 bytes)
Return Pointer + 0x18
Return Pointer + 0x23C
Return Pointer + 0xC
I started it the other night only to find that the pointers for me were wrong. I rescanned and came up with offsets
0x2AC, 0xC, 0x23C, 0x18 rather than the original 0x94, 0xC, 0x23C, 0x18

so now I got
Code:
Return Pointer + 0x18
Return Pointer + 0x23C
Return Pointer + 0xC
_Launcher.exe+88D590 + 0x2AC
This works fine for my French client on my pc. But for the two other French users who were testing this for me they were still using the first set of offsets I found (0x94, 0xC, 0x23C, 0x18) and it was working fine. So with mine now using the first offset as 0x2AC instead of 0x94 when I give it to them they are not able to see their hp and mp correctly unless I change it back for them. This may make it difficult to keep everyone using the french client up to date with their addresses. I'm not sure if this is because I'm using an American PC with the French client or not as I do not have a French PC and keyboard to further test this. Now when I scan there is no address using the offset 0x94 as the first offset, so I do not know why it would still be 0x94 for them and not for me lol.
That's kinda weird. I would just find a pointer path that is common because its a lot easier to change a base address than the whole path.

Interesting that there is another step in the pointer path. I am excited to start playing around with the french client, I still have to download it tho.

SkybotEE is online and available for download.
My thread-> Skybot for Eden Eternal [Download]
My site->
Download->

If you find bugs or need help please post on my forums instead of this one. I don't wanna have to answer the same questions in two places.

-peace
Old   #652

Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
That's kinda weird. I would just find a pointer path that is common because its a lot easier to change a base address than the whole path.

Interesting that there is another step in the pointer path. I am excited to start playing around with the french client, I still have to download it tho.

-peace
The only issue is that there are quite a few "common" pointer paths.
French users on French PCs seem to use a different address than the French client on English (or American) PCs. You'll need some French testers.
Old   #653

where can i download the latest working bot. Thanks! a lot!
Old   #654

blinko... hows your solo dungeon bot progress? i want you to make it because it will do wonders!!!!
Old   #655

For dungeon solo, I recommend you go over to blue eye macro if you want it now..
Old   #656

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazirrez View Post
For dungeon solo, I recommend you go over to blue eye macro if you want it now..
I agree. I would go with blue-eye macro for a dungeon bot. I'm not going to be doing much with solo dungeons.

I don't play Eden Eternal anymore because I'm not a fan of 24/7 grinding. Once the quests are gone there's nothing to do but those damned guild quests for exp and what not. I just update, log in, fix the addresses, and re-upload. So I haven't been putting much work into it.

I figure it's working enough for those who need a bot to use it, so if ya want dungeon bots go with blue-eye Gotta give those guys some love for all the hard work they put into it. :P
Old   #657

Best Blinko,

I have tried to using the eebot-installer-updater from what u have posted. So i have packed it out in a new map. Then i started the program to update or getting stuffs from ur server. But after it is finished. There is nothing in the map that i have put it into. Something wrong with the updater or is it my computer?

thank you
Old   #658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edeneternal1 View Post
Best Blinko,

I have tried to using the eebot-installer-updater from what u have posted. So i have packed it out in a new map. Then i started the program to update or getting stuffs from ur server. But after it is finished. There is nothing in the map that i have put it into. Something wrong with the updater or is it my computer?

thank you
I do not know waht you mean by the "map" lol.
But I do see what you mean....looks like the site was canceled due to inactivity which is weird because I visit it often. Anyway it's set back up feel free to Download the files once again ^^
Old   #659

where can i download a full working bot blinko... i've been downloading and updating much... but the bot keeps on pressing tab without attacking.... jeez...
Old   #660

how to use it?

sorry newbie

Closed Thread