Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #406

elite*gold: 0
It does not work for me please help me

Old   #407

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0707108363 View Post
It does not work for me please help me
Try running the application as Administrator mode. It should work..if not then download the updated files from the site manually.

Old   #408

Can someone please explain and give the link to the bot, I find this forum very confusing.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Old   #409

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenova723 View Post
Can someone please explain and give the link to the bot, I find this forum very confusing.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Download the AutoUpdater.zip from the previous post i put up.
It'll download the bot and all required files to the directory the updater is in.
Once downloaded all you gotta do it use the AutoUpdater to update the bot files as they are updated on the site, currently there is only one release available and its still working as of today. Once the next patch hits off i'll have to upload new files, thats where the autoupdater comes in handy

Old   #410

Thanks a lot!! It works!!
Old   #411

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenova723 View Post
Thanks a lot!! It works!!
No worries. Remeber F5 starts / stops the bot functions.
F1 hides/shows the transparent background and F2 hides the window for if ya wanted to minimize the client. The thing is set on top of all windows and seems buggy.
Old   #412

I am sorry...I am a little confused here guys. (Just go ahead and call me a noob ahead of time!) I downloaded the AutoUpdater, but how do I run that actual bot? I don't quite understand...help would be very appreciated.
Old   #413

i downloaded the autoupdate file you posted. But i dont see the actual bot? How am i supposed to run it? Can you post a Step BY Step thing on here? So We know what to do?
Old   #414

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazypanda5 View Post
i downloaded the autoupdate file you posted. But i dont see the actual bot? How am i supposed to run it? Can you post a Step BY Step thing on here? So We know what to do?
Hey! I had the same problem and since no-one had answered me I went ahead and just figured it out myself. Problem solving, eh?

When downloading the autoupdater and applying it to your computer you have several files appear in the directory you extracted it too. One file should be called EEBot_v1.2 with the file extension .au3 (I had no idea what this was originally, so I didn't understand.)

You have to go download a program called AutoIt v3 which can be found easily enough by Goggling it.

1) Run Eden Eternal (Sign in and everything first)
2) Alt + Tab
3) Open the EEBot_v1.2
4) ENJOY BOTTING!
Old   #415

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkavian_Bro View Post
Hey! I had the same problem and since no-one had answered me I went ahead and just figured it out myself. Problem solving, eh?

When downloading the autoupdater and applying it to your computer you have several files appear in the directory you extracted it too. One file should be called EEBot_v1.2 with the file extension .au3 (I had no idea what this was originally, so I didn't understand.)

You have to go download a program called AutoIt v3 which can be found easily enough by Goggling it.

1) Run Eden Eternal (Sign in and everything first)
2) Alt + Tab
3) Open the EEBot_v1.2
4) ENJOY BOTTING!
ya what he said :P Working Executable uploaded to the site..use the AutoUpdater to update your files, and or install a new full version. Just delete all the .au3 files and the EEAutoPilot.settings file fro mthe directory the updater is in and viola fresh install of all files.

This just downloaded the source code for the bot not the actual compiled one. The main file for getting updates is when I update my EEAutoPilot.settings file. A newer version on the website will trigger you to download a pre-made .dlc file from the website. This will check the version number inside the dlc and inside the EEAutoPilot.settings. If they do not match then it'll download the files listed inside the dlc file. which will include a new updated EEAutoPilot.settings. Sorry I'm not much on writing guides lately..I'll keep an exe file handy as well if I can.

Added a new AutoUpdater as an attachment. I recommend using this new installer as a fresh install to download all the files again. The old updater wasn't working properly. This one does though I've tested it.
Attached Files
File Type: rar EEBot_Installer-Updater.rar (307.1 KB, 169 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #416

WOOT! Thanks for the update. Really appreciate this considering I just don't have time to play MMOs anymore though I enjoy them so much. XD All my friends end up being ten levels ahead of me because I can't spend the same amount of time as they can on the **** game. Lol.

On a side note, anyone know a good spot to use this bot at? Especially if you're looking for levels and not Gold Farming? I have a 21/20 Magician and I need to get it up a little more. (Just finished Rainbow Forest and moving onto Goss Mountain.) If you have any hints or tricks hit me up!
Old   #417

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkavian_Bro View Post
WOOT! Thanks for the update. Really appreciate this considering I just don't have time to play MMOs anymore though I enjoy them so much. XD All my friends end up being ten levels ahead of me because I can't spend the same amount of time as they can on the **** game. Lol.

On a side note, anyone know a good spot to use this bot at? Especially if you're looking for levels and not Gold Farming? I have a 21/20 Magician and I need to get it up a little more. (Just finished Rainbow Forest and moving onto Goss Mountain.) If you have any hints or tricks hit me up!
The bot wasn't really designed to be user friendly with buffs, magic skills etc..
Anything will delays was kind of left aside. It's much easier to just keep attacking imo. With casters however, they can also attack melee with a staff or whatever you have equipped. I'd focus on instant cast skills, and perhaps a single melee attack set to one of the hotkeys. This way they do move a bit rather than stand in one spot obviously botting.
Old   #418

when im done downloading and click it. it doesn't appear?
Old   #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
The bot wasn't really designed to be user friendly with buffs, magic skills etc..
Anything will delays was kind of left aside. It's much easier to just keep attacking imo. With casters however, they can also attack melee with a staff or whatever you have equipped. I'd focus on instant cast skills, and perhaps a single melee attack set to one of the hotkeys. This way they do move a bit rather than stand in one spot obviously botting.
Well I don't know about that when I tested out the bot on my Magician it worked out pretty fine. O.o I just stuck down to two basic spells and that was that. It would alternate pretty constantly and the only problem I had with the bot was the fact that it just kept refusing to use the freaking potions. >.<
Old   #420

hi sir Blinko,

Just wondering. im trying to learn abit more about building bots.. i've tried to do a simple send keystrokes to eden eternal but it failed.. can you advise on below why it doesnt send?

$GameTitle = "Eden Eternal"

WinActivate($GameTitle)

Send("6",0)

Send("2",0)

Closed Thread