Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #331

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
What do you mean by switching between your bars? The bot doesn't switch between anything it just runs. If the text boxes and or drop list boxes are empty or have invalid letters/numbers then the bot will not function properly.
You'll have ot be a bit more specific lol.
Well it's probably my fault since i didn't read through the 33 pages of this topic to know how to use it. But what happens for me is, i unzip it, start it, enter my skills keys and pots keys and then press F5. (i'm not even sure if F5 starts it or initiate the third world war, but at least it starts targetting things)

What it does instead of for example doing 1, 2, 3 is doing shift 1, 2, 3 which makes it switch between action bars.

Old   #332

blinko, could you answer about my problem?

"Awesome blinko! But I'm having a little problem. It's taking to long to choose the new target. About 10~~15 seconds to TAB another mob. I don't know if its suppose to work that way, i'm just point out!"

Thanks!

Old   #333

@blinko
i download EEBot_v1.2.exe.zip then i open u bot..why not appear my nick name in the bot? ?????
can you teach me how use work ?sorry i noob..because i new member :|
i need tutorial ..
Old   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyRoN View Post
Well it's probably my fault since i didn't read through the 33 pages of this topic to know how to use it. But what happens for me is, i unzip it, start it, enter my skills keys and pots keys and then press F5. (i'm not even sure if F5 starts it or initiate the third world war, but at least it starts targetting things)

What it does instead of for example doing 1, 2, 3 is doing shift 1, 2, 3 which makes it switch between action bars.
hmm well which one did you download and use, or are you compiling it yourself? Also make sure you didn't accidentally enable the sticky keys from pressing shift too many times too fast sometimes that happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvish View Post
@blinko
i download EEBot_v1.2.exe.zip then i open u bot..why not appear my nick name in the bot? ?????
can you teach me how use work ?sorry i noob..because i new member :|
i need tutorial ..
That was my fault I was taking screenshots and didn't want my character name in game displayed. So I set it not to read my player name. I re-uploaded a fixed one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charkage View Post
blinko, could you answer about my problem?

"Awesome blinko! But I'm having a little problem. It's taking to long to choose the new target. About 10~~15 seconds to TAB another mob. I don't know if its suppose to work that way, i'm just point out!"
Thanks!
I don't know mine attacks continuously and targets immediately after no delays are set...truly a mystery to me.
Attached Files
File Type: zip EEBot_v1.2.exe.zip (416.2 KB, 47 views)

Old   #335

bots not working now! i think its been patched
Old   #336

Alright, look, could you please write some kind of a user manual, a walkthrough please ?

a. i downloaded you latest zip
b. i unzip it, start the game, and start the bot
c. error saying the process doesn't exist
d. i notice the EEAutoPilot is missing from your last zip so i take it from the EEBot_v1.1-[UPDATED] zip and add it
e. the bot starts, but doesn't show my character name
f. i enter my pots binding and one skill just to test (for this example 5)
g. press F5 to apparently start it.
h. all it does is switch targets (pretty fast) and then switch to my bar 5
i. nothing else happen, it keeps switching target but doesn't attack since there's nothing on my bar 5.

I'm running windows 7 64 bits as admin with nothing fancy like those sticky keys.
Old   #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyRoN View Post
Alright, look, could you please write some kind of a user manual, a walkthrough please ?

a. i downloaded you latest zip
b. i unzip it, start the game, and start the bot
c. error saying the process doesn't exist
d. i notice the EEAutoPilot is missing from your last zip so i take it from the EEBot_v1.1-[UPDATED] zip and add it
e. the bot starts, but doesn't show my character name
f. i enter my pots binding and one skill just to test (for this example 5)
g. press F5 to apparently start it.
h. all it does is switch targets (pretty fast) and then switch to my bar 5
i. nothing else happen, it keeps switching target but doesn't attack since there's nothing on my bar 5.

I'm running windows 7 64 bits as admin with nothing fancy like those sticky keys.
lol thats a mess you got yourself into.
However if you actually took time to view the 2nd image I uploaded it has the gui over top my autoit window and displays the hotkeys for what functions, or...

Code:
F1 - enable/disable transparent background

F2 -hides visible gui for when you minimize it, having an issue where it will not change its ontop status while EE is minimized.

F5 - RunMiniBot
F6 - ZoomHack
F7 - ShowStats (displays more stats si check for correct values test function for personal use i didnt remove)

DEL (delete key) - Closes the application
while the transparencies are going on you will need an updated EEAutoPilot.settings file my bad for not including it. The showing of the character I personally remove dfor taking screenshots, which is fixed in the one i just uploaded. I just commented the area of code out that updated the player info.

I also have windows 7 x64 and i dont keep getting shift-key presses. It's working fine o.

Noticed it did update since the new wizard hat..so here is it updated with new base address..Zoom Function is currently the only thing that seems to not be working. Everything else is fine. Also I was sure to add EEAutoPilot.settings xD

Enjoi !
Attached Files
File Type: zip EEBot_v1.2.exe.zip (416.6 KB, 38 views)
Old   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimpy14 View Post
its a script so u can inject it duhhh x.x why bother when u dont even know what ur doing
should i bother to ask if i know what to do? stupid
Old   #339

my bot is on now. but i have 2nd problem. its doesn't detect my character/status. im using eebotv1.2, window 7 x86
Old   #340

Well, not having the character name is no big deal, but the other infos shows either 0 or -1.#ND% and when i press F7, everything is 0.
Old   #341

@kyron same here.

that's why when you start grinding its start casting everything.
Old   #342

hmm having same problem with kyron.. well i just wonder if blinko can repost the codes and i can have a look?

and i just need to understand how it loops and i'll get working on it.. since its my holidays
Old   #343

Updated !

New Wizard Hat update got it lol. New Base Address, New target address.
Zoom hack address (Zoom Hack function) currently inoperable.

The rest seems to work fine :P I even included the EEAutoPilot.settings

As Before...

Code:
F1 - enable/disable transparent background

F2 -hides visible gui for when you minimize it, having an issue where it will not change its ontop status while EE is minimized.

F5 - RunMiniBot
F6 - ZoomHack (inoperable)
F7 - ShowStats (displays more stats si check for correct values test function for personal use i didnt remove)

DEL (delete key) - Closes the application
The text color for the GUI overlay can be changed in the settings file.
The win_trans=45 is the windows alpha when you decide to use the F1 hotkey so you can move it freely. 255 is max (fully visible) and 0 is invisible.

isTrans=1 - if the value is 1 then it will load inside the game client.
isTrans=0 - if it is 0 then you can freely move it unto you use the F1 hotkey.
F2 controls the isTrans setting

Pretty much self explanatory.

I will be releaseing the source codes again once I've cleaned them up. As of now picking through it would be a pain it's a complete mess of code to get everything all transparent and what not.
Also having some issues getting the WinSetOntop function to deactivate if the window is minimized
Attached Files
File Type: zip EEBot_v1.2.exe-[FIX].zip (416.6 KB, 355 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #344

Yep, now i have my name shown, my stats shown aswell, but it still shift click stuff, to a point that it's even impossible to close with del, and even pretty complicated to kill the process since it seems to hold my shift key down, i don't understand why.
Old   #345

hey mate.. still cant get the char to load into the bot? i mean does nothing.. and if i click on the inputs.. it keeps repeating the 11234512345 sequence

Closed Thread