Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Discussion on Eden Eternal Simple Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/28/2011, 09:55   #181

elite*gold: 0
pots are not working? i was like putting 2,500 and still not working... i followed the instructions but still not working pots....
Old 07/28/2011, 10:07   #182

hi ppl
i just download the bot i wanna try but!
it only select the mob but dont attack why?

can please somebody help me?
Greetz
Old 07/28/2011, 12:00   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
what weird file?

just so you know, the file you're tryng to work with has an outdated memory address or two that needs fixin :P

I've added a new attachment. Inside the zip file you'll find Autoit Script files EEBot.au3 and EEMem.au3. Also seeing as people do not wish to experiment themselves with a source code. I've added a exe in there with a simple gui. It'll read player name, hp, mp and target id.
Also there is an input box change the value thats currently there by default through testing to whatever HP value u want to use your pot at.

HP monitering only for this example, the source code is there for those who wish to change/edit/add on to the bot etc..

HP Potions must be placed in the C3 Hotkey (Control 3)
And Instant skills in slots 1,2 and 4.

Press Shift + F1 to start/stop the bot functioning

Enjoi !

brother. i wanna ask. is there anyway while using the bot and at the same time i can use other applications too?. because it all affects the applications i used for example using facebook

and another thing. what will i do about the captcha thing?. T___________T sorry if i dont read all those pages >.<

thanks in advance
Old 07/28/2011, 15:22   #184

has anyone create a multi client for this game?
Old 07/28/2011, 15:49   #185

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
what weird file?

just so you know, the file you're tryng to work with has an outdated memory address or two that needs fixin :P

I've added a new attachment. Inside the zip file you'll find Autoit Script files EEBot.au3 and EEMem.au3. Also seeing as people do not wish to experiment themselves with a source code. I've added a exe in there with a simple gui. It'll read player name, hp, mp and target id.
Also there is an input box change the value thats currently there by default through testing to whatever HP value u want to use your pot at.

HP monitering only for this example, the source code is there for those who wish to change/edit/add on to the bot etc..

HP Potions must be placed in the C3 Hotkey (Control 3)
And Instant skills in slots 1,2 and 4.

Press Shift + F1 to start/stop the bot functioning

Enjoi !
Good work bro , working for me ! ^^ I think u should create a new topic ^^
Old 07/28/2011, 16:54   #186

really good man but... how to set radius?

it keep runs around the map -_-
Old 07/28/2011, 18:47   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamtamxD View Post
brother. i wanna ask. is there anyway while using the bot and at the same time i can use other applications too?. because it all affects the applications i used for example using facebook

and another thing. what will i do about the captcha thing?. T___________T sorry if i dont read all those pages >.<

thanks in advance
in order to do that you'll have to setup everything to work while the game is minimized. Autoit can do this, however some game clients have nothing to latch onto when you try to ControlSend() or whatever.
Visual Basic or other language would be able to do this a bit more efficiently.
The captcha however, i still havent found a way around that yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flower47 View Post
Good work bro , working for me ! ^^ I think u should create a new topic ^^
Thanks ^^.
I worked a few more hours on this thing last night.
I've got everything working except actually getting it to use potions when they are needed (i'm sure it's a delay type thing). And I'm sticking to hotkeys 0-9 because its easier to send while testing.I literally have to leave for work in like 6 minutes, so i'll have everything packed and ready for upload when I get home. I pretty much re-created the OverEE thing.
Old 07/29/2011, 01:10   #188

Blinko, thanks for your help!!

I am editing EEBot.au3 trying to make a function to auto use mana pot in hotkey 0.

func CheckMP()
$mp = ReadEE("current_mp")
$mp_pot = $1000

if $mp < $mp_pot Then
Send("0",0)
EndIf

PLUS I modified the function RunMiniBot, add line CheckMP()

func RunMiniBot()
$running = NOT $running

while $running

UpdateInfo()
AttackTarget()
CheckHP()
CheckMP()
WEnd
EndFunc

Ok, mana pot func is working, but HP function is not sending hotkey 9

if $hp < $hp_pot Then
Send("9",0)
EndIf

Bot keep spamming ctrl 3... can you help me? ty!!
Old 07/29/2011, 01:57   #189

Blinko, is not working for me .. When i press Shift + F1 nothing happens in the game, only at the EEBot 'Pot is HP<= 250' and when i press Shift+F1 is like 'Pot is HP<= 4'. Plz help me man! TY
Old 07/29/2011, 02:07   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromnz View Post
Blinko, is not working for me .. When i press Shift + F1 nothing happens in the game, only at the EEBot 'Pot is HP<= 250' and when i press Shift+F1 is like 'Pot is HP<= 4'. Plz help me man! TY
you have to set in the text box the HP when to use HP POT... then set active window to eden eternal and press shift f1

hp pot must be in ctrl 3 slot, and skills properly applied in slots 1,2 and 4... they must be single target skills..
Old 07/29/2011, 02:16   #191

I did this, but when i press Shift+F1 in EdenEternal nothing happens, what should i do?
Old 07/29/2011, 03:23   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromnz View Post
I did this, but when i press Shift+F1 in EdenEternal nothing happens, what should i do?
well, All the files inside EEbot.zip must be in the same folder, I extract the files in desktop, run EEBot.exe, set hp to use pot, change main window to Eden Eternal and hit SHIFT+F1

you must have an enemy close to you to bot target him... if theres no enemy, you will not move...
Old 07/29/2011, 06:11   #193

man good job. you did a good job. thanks. but how about if i want to stop it?
Old 07/29/2011, 06:26   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_mejia20 View Post
man good job. you did a good job. thanks. but how about if i want to stop it?
Shift + f1 again, please guys, read the comments and the posts, blinko already posted everything..
Old 07/29/2011, 07:47   #195

thx.... good job... need to improve more. need mp and bypass the antibot =)
Closed Thread