Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

beating a lotto that uses third party

Discussion on beating a lotto that uses third party within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
beating a lotto that uses third party

ok so i'm trying to beat an online game lotto that uses game items as prizes. i'd rather not discuss which game but the lotto uses a ticket system and winner is defined by a third party website called random.org i'm wondering if anyone plays any games like this and know of a method to find the winning ticket number before the lotto ends.
Old 06/07/2011, 14:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
been looking at source code all day and tried a few diferent things with an editor....no results. the website lists the lottos in diferent sections ie, active lottos and completed lottos. under completed lottos the winning number is highlighted. anyone know if theres a way to find the highlight in the code for active lottos??

Tags
lotto