Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can any1 make a bot that is not .ibf file

Discussion on Can any1 make a bot that is not .ibf file within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can any1 make a bot that is not .ibf file

can any1 make a bot that is a .msdos or .exe file because people have trouble opening .ibf files
Old 05/13/2008, 03:50   #2

I can and will make a bot. I have one with ac tool but i am trying to make one with visual basic. i need a xtrap crack that is working for the current version if you can provide it i will make a bot that i will post.
Old 05/13/2008, 16:44   #3

cool i hope the bot will release soon =D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make .div file to size 128 kb every file ?
02/08/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
How to make .div file to size 128 kb every file ? i got div file from some where 500 file and every file size 128 kb how to make div file like that please guide . :)
any1 can help me how to make Dc...
08/28/2008 - RF Online - 19 Replies
Guys.. please tell me how to make server crash.i think that need WPE for make server crash.or need CE only?? please tell me or pm me here... sorry for my bad english.thx b4 guys...
Can any1 make a tut of ..... ?
06/04/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Can any1 make a tut of converting euro C rider 2 cabal ph ?.... do we need some files of the game? .. or simply coding it pls some hackers there make a tut here so that I/we cabal ph players dont annoy you anymore cuz we want also a bot........ so pls make a tut of converting euro bots 2 cabal ph .. rep soon pls .... :):):):):):):)
Can any1 help me post SV and file conquer.exe run for 4356 ! :(
12/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I got virus on my Computer and i format :( later i lost all i save now i dun know where can i find file and sv + sv code back ... i try much but i still can't not macro anyway :( i onli report " install new patch" when i run my marco with F11 can some1 help me ? + k for some1 who give me it :P
Can any1 give link to down file conquer.exe of *M* ! I try to find again but i can't
11/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
My computer got some Prob and i set up back i forgot all file i got now i try to down conquer.exe of *M* but i dun see that topic anymore can any1 send me link !