Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Critical Mass

Discussion on Critical Mass within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Critical Mass

Does any one knows where could be found?

Thank you.

There's a lot of items from that too.
Old 12/01/2008, 02:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yeah this is a great site. I've been using this since the day I knew about it. Other database sites are just too incomplete compared to this one. and they are in the beta stage, there's still more to expect from this site.

As a player this is a must see if you play AoC.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Critical Strike
02/12/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Criticals have been out for a little bit now, and I'm wondering if anyone has come out with a hack for criticals - like to always get them Thanks
How to edit Critical Rate/Critical DMG?
11/14/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
How to edit Critical Rate/Critical DMG with MHS? I need a help to do this... TY
Critical % Value Question
03/24/2009 - Perfect World - 5 Replies
is it possible to change the critical % and freeze using CE so u can increase your critical hit rate? that way your damage is enourmous in PVE ... it will be the lamest in pvp too:
Critical Error
04/18/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
anyone can help me i start the game log-in press agree choose server and when i press ok to load up my account i get this error anyone can help me ant tell me what to do ? :) ty. 2008.4.18 21:24:40 OS : Windows Vista 6.0 (Build: 6000) CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 1798 MHz with 2045MB RAM Video : NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GT (117)
Critical Hit bug
10/17/2007 - Kal Online - 16 Replies
Kann man irgendwie mit revo critical hit bug benutzen ? Ich versuche es aufeinem ps hinzukriegen doch klappt nix ! Wenn einer ein programm mit crit hit bug hat bitte posten ! Danke im vorraus ! MfG 3rnD