Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Possible?

Discussion on Possible? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Possible?

This is some sort of my idea or something but i am just suggesting here.

i am thinking that, since coder are so smart to code stuff/ create hack / bypass game guard etc..etc.. why not try creating a new hack for hero online?

an hack that at least last for few month undetectably or at least, the coder can often upgrade the hack to suit the game system so the game system won't able to detect it.. my idea of hack would be like this :

A small safe and clean hack which can generate items or gold(like WPE tho, for example an bronze sword gold is 0293487549 then when we type this code into the game, we will receive the item in our inventory so it will only appear to us(like in, whoever uses this hack) or maybe can even generate Ncash(though i know it is almost impossible but i believe if you guys work together i believe something will work)

or we can do something like, we make a simple hp pot into as valuable as a gold bar and sell to npc(so we can buy 1000pot = 1000gold bar, by then we can increase our gold fast)

or we can edit the system/game system, allowing the monster to drop easier for example, a simple white wolf can drop a +5 sword or maybe even drop other item

that what i suggest , i really hope i can see this hack very soon!
oh ya, i don't mind paying 10-20 dollar for this hack seriously.. as long it is pure safe etc..etc!
Old 05/25/2011, 16:55   #2

I dont think this is ever going to happen. Its not as easy as it would seem.
Old 05/25/2011, 17:09   #3

for one person, maybe it is impossible

but there are so many people here, they can form a group and work together!
there is speed hack(i saw some thread about it even though it is old)
there is trade hack(even though it is not easy to find and it cost a lot)
there is bot(you can see many type of bot here)

they bypassed the game,created these hack..so why not possible to create new hack? maybe they just didn't try or too much work for one person to do.
Old 05/25/2011, 19:23   #4

To get gold or items we need to enter the game server to do this