Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to dupe on NaRose?

Discussion on How to dupe on NaRose? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow How to dupe on NaRose?

Need Help How to dupe on NaRose!

plss Send To My Emeli

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to dupe on NaRose!
04/04/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Yes, it really does work! Continue reading below! This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1280x800. I dropped over 500bilion zuly worth of plutorunes in Junon the day after my main account was banned, lol. Funnily enough they banned 5 of my accounts which had characters on them. And there wasnt really that much duped/refined items on them. Funnily enough, the GM's didnt ban my 3 accounts which had storages full of duped...
how to start naRose 2 times?
04/08/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
hey guys! Does anyone of you know how to start naRose two times? plz tell me if you know how to do this. cuz i want to lvl up my dealer with my cleric so far rey
NARose Bots etc?
08/21/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey, well sinec EVERYTHING here is outdated, I was wondering if there are any bots, hacks or glitches that can be shared here..i know alot of ppl are trying 2 find these things and no1 is cleaning the forums up so we can use this thread...and once every1 posts everythhing i can reorganize it into a new post n hopefully get it stickied...so does ne1 got any bots hacks etc?
WTS > NARose Zulie
08/02/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Yes, iamback and selling Zulie again for in NARose(ROSE Online: The Official Site of ROSE Online North America. :) Contact me via MSN ([email protected])for more information or if you want to purchase zulie or anything else! 100% Trustable. Ask my customers if you don't believe it. MSN Address:[email protected] Accounts i sell: None At the moment.