Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUY THINGS ~

Discussion on BUY THINGS ~ within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BUY THINGS ~

Hi

Im lookin' for
- Blue stars
- Root of magma
- Dragon sculpture
- AND DIVINITY NIKI WINGS
Old 04/26/2011, 12:16   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eroman23 View Post
Hi

Im lookin' for
- Blue stars
- Root of magma
- Dragon sculpture
- AND DIVINITY NIKI WINGS
- Hmm, go buy at the black market .

- Regards
Old 04/26/2011, 12:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiva View Post
- Hmm, go buy at the black market .

- Regards
I dont think , there is a Black market for FT

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Things on Gaia for Things on Odin
04/08/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Dear ePvpers-Community, I'm Selling 1B Gold on Gaia !!! I trade it for 1B On Odin or for other things!!! Also Want to Sell LVL 99 Warrior No Email Verified (20 € ) & LVL 94 Bard No Email Verified (15€) Only Accept Wallie Card or Things on Odin
i just need this things can any one help :)
12/29/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
hi all this is my first time here i wanaa some help so plz any one can help that is will be so good :- -i have data have all this new things and maps about maps :- 1- now i can enter the maps me like PM by useing code /chgmap ....... but how can add it to the telep so any one can enter and add telep on it so any one can go out from it to market 2- another thing all of this new maps don't have monsters on it i wanaa know how to add monsters to it but i wanaa the monsters so hard black name...
a few things
10/18/2009 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
1st i need an english client that i can read . 2nd i need to know who has a privite server for shaiya already up and running 3rd which file has the mounts in it 4th i really would like to know is there a program out there that can scan a pic so i can add a mount to the game or monster boy do i really need a lot of help and thx to any one that can help me im very greatfull for any /and all ur help that i can get
Things about the new client/ Help with a few things
08/23/2009 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Okay... After the update I rescanned for a few things. I have SP, Fumbi Address, Master Address, Run Speed and Jump speed. I noticed freezing your SP seems to disconnect you. I also can't find a Z pointer that last longer than a few restarts (probably not looking deep enough, but haven't been bored enough to spend hours searching for pointers) I'm wondering if anyone else has successfully frozen their SP value without a disconnect I'm also wondering if anyone has a pointer for Z and...
New things....
07/04/2007 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mli2wZS94zc Look this........ I think it looks good yeah ?