Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New (working) way to hack?

Discussion on New (working) way to hack? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Now that stats are all serverside, its hard to hack them (dare i say impossable) during the game. So what if we go at it a new way. Screw starting the game, and hack the server. Has it been done? Is there a way that a clientside prog could be made to act like the game and send commands to the server to up stats?

Dont know if it would work, post your ideas.

Nothing else is working for me thats why i come up with this ****.... lol

new idea (edited in)

What if we edited the levels? Supposedly those are clientside, what if you made it so where the golems appear are submerged or somthing so they cant move, or made the opponents starting positions in the ground. they cant move and are sitting ducks to get chopped into tiny bits!

Another idea because im waiting for a rapion download link that works, the things i think of when im bored
Old 12/29/2005, 17:26   #2

for a working rapion link go to nexodyne.com
Old 12/31/2005, 17:36   #3

Interesting
Old 04/25/2011, 07:56   #4

if is not working ^^
Old 04/25/2011, 11:54   #5

Received Thanks: 1,054
in fact the Guard loader is harder than what u can ever think its much complicating not allowing anyone to cheat them .. so its just a matter of time for staff to work .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEW NINJASAGA CHEAT!! SUPER CRITICAL HACK VERSION 2!! 100% WORKING!! 100%WORKING!!
03/09/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies
Credits: [email protected] Steps: 1. Enter Ninja Saga first and go to your Profile. <- important or you will not get any address 2. Open Cheat Engine and select plugin-container.exe if you are using Firefox in the process list 3. Select Hex, Array of Bytes, Also scan read only mem 4. Scan "a93f9a9999999999a93f" 5. 1 address returned. If there are more,select the address that ends with 6. (example: xxxxxxx6) 6. Double click the address so it appears in the CE...
NEW NINJA SAGA CHEAT!! BLACKLIST MISSION HACK!!! 100% WORKING! WORKING!
01/12/2011 - Facebook - 41 Replies
Read This First: I know that NS is very strict but if you do not abuse the cheats, you will not get banned! The only way NS bans according to their replies in the forum is by checking your level. If you gain too many levels in 1 day, you WILL get banned. I am only referring to those level 15 and above. I personally gained from level 1-15 in one day and did NOT get banned - yet. Just know that NS is pretty strict and I will not be held responsible if you get banned. Note written by...
NEW NINJASAGA CHEAT!! CRITICAL HACK!! 100% WORKING! 100%WORKING!!!
10/30/2010 - Facebook - 18 Replies
Tools * Cheat Engine 5.6 * Firefox Credits: Nameless Steps:
New garena hack!! working double exp! 100% working
04/19/2009 - General Coding - 5 Replies
yoh guys im new here cause i just made a garena hack and im thinking about where to post it so ii prefer it here i made a new account,,, Garena hack "Ki-reen" edition this is a hack in Garena and i made it with my knowledge lol sooo all credits are mine and those guys who release some working and i just remodeled it and make the startgame work features: doubled the exp