Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking to sale SWG account

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to sale SWG account

Hello everyone, I have a almost 5 year old SWG account, I've disided to move on and I would like to see the account go to someone that still plays, I'll send all the software with keys and the info on the account name and password.

the main server is Intrepid and I have 2 charracters on it a BH and a dancer, both 90 level with 31 million credits in the bank but what makes this account really spiecal is the collection. I was big on collecting very rare items and I have about 1000 pieces worth well over 1.5 Billion credits, this account will let you either continue the collection or you can sale everything and become a billionaire letting you buy the best armor and weapons in the game.

if you are intrested send me a e-mail and we can talk about it more, I am looking to get 600 dollars for it which is really a savings for people that buy credits.

so either leave a message here or send me a PM

Thank you

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah View Post
Hello everyone, I have a almost 5 year old SWG account, I've disided to move on and I would like to see the account go to someone that still plays, I'll send all the software with keys and the info on the account name and password.

the main server is Intrepid and I have 2 charracters on it a BH and a dancer, both 90 level with 31 million credits in the bank but what makes this account really spiecal is the collection. I was big on collecting very rare items and I have about 1000 pieces worth well over 1.5 Billion credits, this account will let you either continue the collection or you can sale everything and become a billionaire letting you buy the best armor and weapons in the game.

if you are intrested send me a e-mail and we can talk about it more, I am looking to get 600 dollars for it which is really a savings for people that buy credits.

so either leave a message here or send me a PM

Thank you
I'll take it, email me at to discuss more about it or pm me.