Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PopTag! Macro?

Discussion on PopTag! Macro? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PopTag! Macro?

Hey guys. Recently, a new game called "PopTag!" was released by Nexon, the company that made MapleStory and Mabinogi. Just a couple of minutes ago, I was viewing some discussion on some "macros" that you can use to get wins and exp over night. Apparently, you select 2P, then you run the macro and it kills the second player, and repeats until you turn it off or something. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, can you link me to a download and post tutorial on how to use it?

Don't know what I'm talking about? Refer to these links:

The game:

The discussion:
'

Thanks for your replies!
Old 07/30/2010, 01:37   #2

I know how to macro, but sadly I can't tell you how to do it, just like everybody in poptag whos doing it. But, I am recruiting some people who wants to do jb everyday for a certain period of time, probably until everybody reaches the last level. E-mail me at if ANYONE is interested.
Old 04/08/2011, 02:36   #3

can u send me ?
email .

Tags
poptag nexon macro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Recruiting poptag jb users/coiners
04/04/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
I can bypass gameguard and use a macro, and I am recruiting some people who wants to do jb everyday for a certain period of time, probably until everybody reaches the last level. E-mail me at [email protected] if ANYONE is interested. I NEED TWO PEOPLE WHO CAN STAY AT MY ROOM WITHOUT LAGGING AND ONE COINER. [email protected]
PopTag Hacks
07/10/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
does anyone have any poptag hacks released id love to screw with people on that game.
[Release]Macro Files for Macro Manager (AKA BOT)
02/16/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
@all FYI its not a cheat its just a macro file that enables you to run dungeon so you can do other choirs like mussicca said...!! Contents Mana Valley Dungeon Macro File Xenia Frontier Dungeon UP and LEFT (Remap Dungeon)Macro File Ignis Mountain Dungeon Macro File Orc Temple Dungeon Macro File
[Macro] Making an assist Macro
10/02/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
This will tell you how to make an assist macro in the Warhammer Online game. This is a very useful macro that can be used in very busy surroundings such as Realm vs Realms, Scanerios and Public Quest. Step 1: Click the WAR icon Step 2: Click Macros icon Step 3: Click an empty box icon Step 4: Give your macro a name such as "Assist" Step 5: Type the following command /assist charactername Step 6: Click No Icon set box Step 7: Select an icon of your liking Step 8: Click Save