Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

good and complete Hero Bot?

Discussion on good and complete Hero Bot? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question good and complete Hero Bot?

hi fellas
are there out any complete hero bot? for complete I mean like the old Botsmall , a bot wich can do GM quiz, town for sell things when inventory is full, buy pot and heal pet

I hope someone can give me news

thanks in advance
Old 03/22/2011, 16:34   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImortalPain View Post
hi fellas
are there out any complete hero bot? for complete I mean like the old Botsmall , a bot wich can do GM quiz, town for sell things when inventory is full, buy pot and heal pet

thanks in advance
sorry no there is none
Old 03/22/2011, 19:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImortalPain View Post
hi fellas

thanks in advance
The problem is that Jason had access to the original source code from the client to work from and worked in-house in the group that designed Hero for MGame. He had two years of development time working in-house to come up with Heavenfire.

The ones we are working with are scratch designs based on our own ideas. It will take some time to work out all the features of Heavenfire. Features are being added based on how fast we can figure out how he handled them and how much time we have to work on them. If I had access like he did, I'm sure the bots would have more features in them as well. I have attempted to purchase the source for Heavenfire, but so far I have received no replies from BotsMall or Jason.
Old 03/22/2011, 23:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
The problem is that Jason had access to the original source code from the client to work from and worked in-house in the group that designed Hero for MGame. He had two years of development time working in-house to come up with Heavenfire.

The ones we are working with are scratch designs based on our own ideas. It will take some time to work out all the features of Heavenfire. Features are being added based on how fast we can figure out how he handled them and how much time we have to work on them. If I had access like he did, I'm sure the bots would have more features in them as well. I have attempted to purchase the source for Heavenfire, but so far I have received no replies from BotsMall or Jason.
all we can do is wait and hop we can get more info
Old 03/23/2011, 11:08   #5

thanks for the repply guys, lets hope someone will deal with it soon