Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rochard from Recoil Games

Discussion on Rochard from Recoil Games within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rochard from Recoil Games

Rock is hard. John Rochard is harder.

Anyone heard of it? I was a ¨beta tester¨ on that since my cousin is making the game.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling ULTIMATE GAME CARDS 30% OFF Over 1000 Games (Z8Games,Nx Games,IJJI Games,etc)
03/12/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 5 Replies
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6006/heraclesto re1.jpg Hello, let me introduce myself, I am Heracles, well, maybe some people know about me and know that I am a seller know they can trust, obviously there will be many who do not trust me, but that's not a problem over time I earn your trust and we can do great business, I hope that i can sell here and allow me to offer the best prices and the biggest promotions as the title says, I'm selling ULTIMATE GAME CARDS codes with 30%...
waaa!!! bket wla ng no recoil?? plss give me no recoil in SF ph! tnx!
08/27/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
waaa! amfufufu... T_T ung no recoil ko n scr.002 wla nag! detected nah.. pero ung iba meron p din cla... un detected ung kanila.. amf! bat gnun? unfair! penge ako ng no recoil n undetected pah! tnx! a lot!