Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DOMO - Autoit suggestions?

Discussion on DOMO - Autoit suggestions? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile DOMO - Autoit suggestions?

Hi guys, im trying to create an Autoit script for DOMO.

I already know how to get pixelcolour, checksum and so on..the tricky part is the following:

DOMO has no hotkey for "Select Next Mob" or "Attack" or something like that. Therefore does anybody have an idea to make a good script for attacking? The only possible idea i guess lies in the cursor change...whenever the cursor moves over a monster it changes to another cursor...but unfortunatelly the "MouseGetCursor ()" function of Autoit seems impossible to read the cursors ingame, it just keeps on telling me my Windows-standard cursor.

If anybody knows how to get a script running like "If mousecursor changes to that and that, do the following" which will run in that game..

Hope we can create a bot with together's help
Old 02/25/2008, 22:44   #2

alt-f attack the nearest target
alt-a attack nearest target atack by teamate
Old 03/07/2008, 14:13   #3

If you already know how to use pixel searching functionality of AutoIt you should not be having problem on how to get or find monster. When theres no hot key for finding monster on a certain game the other way is to use pixel search, pixel searching will include Left, right,top and bottom settings of your screen. You will need to setup a find area where the pixel search script will run or else youll be having lots of problem like cursor clicking on chat box..

Can u try my Autopots v1.0 on that game too?
Old 01/30/2009, 05:41   #4

could you attach your source code plis?