Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

would like to share with you

Discussion on would like to share with you within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
would like to share with you

i am very happy to join this big family, i have learn a lot from here, and today i 'd like to share something with you also-the best way to connect my gamecube to my pc monitor.
The resolution of old composite cables is 480p and both vga and dvi easily output that resolution so I suppose it doesnt really matter which you get but I would go for dvi as then if you ever get a new monitor they will always a dvi connection. Most modern gaming consoles even computers can use HDMI however they usually dont actually come with a cord but if you dont let best but rip you off and sel you an 80 dollar monster cable you can find something that will work just as good for 2 dollars online but yea otherwise the only thing that would come with an hdmi cord would be a graphics card.