Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Unlimited Meseta

Discussion on Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Unlimited Meseta within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This was discovered by me...dunno if its already available somewhere else though...
i know that it works on SCHTSERV (the one and only private server for it)

what you need...
-Blue burst of course
-Cheat Engine

What to do....make a shortcut of the blue burst starter ...right click on it ->properties
and change XXXXXX\SEGA\PHANTASY STAR ONLINE Blue Burst\PsoBB.exe"
to XXXXXXX\SEGA\PHANTASY STAR ONLINE Blue Burst\PsoBB.exe 1095189843"
start it and when gameguard comes out just press cancel...voilá the game starts without gameguard =)

Make a private room (you must be the starter of the room)
start CE and attach it to psobb.exe
look for your money and search for it in cheat engine (4 bytes AND TURN OFF HYPER SCAN)

you will find thousands results...so just drop some meseta and look for the new ammount of meseta you will only find one adress...freeze it :]
now comes the funny part ...drop drop drop drop drop drop the money
...oh and before you pick it up UNfreeze the adress again
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-29-1171453978.jpg (42.4 KB, 735 views)
Old 03/12/2007, 18:22   #2

Edit: Thanks works gr8 ^^
Old 08/08/2007, 11:04   #3

Works like a charm, THANK YOU =D
Old 08/09/2007, 23:57   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by xaladin@Feb 14 2007, 13:52
This was discovered by me...dunno if its already available somewhere else though...
i know that it works on SCHTSERV (the one and only private server for it)

what you need...
-Blue burst of course
-Cheat Engine

What to do....make a shortcut of the blue burst starter ...right click on it ->properties
and change XXXXXX\SEGA\PHANTASY STAR ONLINE Blue Burst\PsoBB.exe"
to XXXXXXX\SEGA\PHANTASY STAR ONLINE Blue Burst\PsoBB.exe 1095189843"
start it and when gameguard comes out just press cancel...voilá the game starts without gameguard =)

Make a private room (you must be the starter of the room)
start CE and attach it to psobb.exe
look for your money and search for it in cheat engine (4 bytes AND TURN OFF HYPER SCAN)

you will find thousands results...so just drop some meseta and look for the new ammount of meseta you will only find one adress...freeze it :]
now comes the funny part ...drop drop drop drop drop drop the money
...oh and before you pick it up UNfreeze the adress again
"Couldn't find the specified path "D:\Programme\Sega\Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst\PsoBB.exe 1095189843"
Anyone cares to enlighten me?
Old 08/17/2007, 18:59   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,152
heyho!
ive written a little loader for all you guys
simply place it in the same folder as "PsoBB.exe".
then run it.
if you get any errors please tell me.
if it doesnt work tell me also ;D

greetings, reijin.
if you dont trust me... check the file or leave it alone.

EXE-Infos:
Program-lang: PureBasic
MD5:
24751054E4B6AF46896420AA4CA3AF31
CRC32:
E28F781C
Old 11/25/2007, 16:04   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veg View Post
"Couldn't find the specified path "D:ProgrammeSegaPhantasy Star Online Blue BurstPsoBB.exe 1095189843"
Anyone cares to enlighten me?
Did you find that code for the unlimited meseta? I really want it...
Old 03/24/2008, 09:39   #7

kann jemand den loader evtl re-uppen?

mfg ark
Old 03/24/2008, 15:44   #8

Ja, wäre nett ;D
Old 04/28/2008, 19:38   #9

the download for the loader u posted led to one of the most completely random and useless sites EVER, u might wanna check the download link, but i'm having the same problem as Veg is, anyone wanna tell us whats up?
Old 11/23/2008, 16:18   #10

newmen the ones with auto mp regen and androids can be hp hacked so they have max hp all time but still die if some monster do over max hp damge as for mp hack u can have max mp all time so u can spam ur skills and u cna do photon hack which give unlimted photon poer but hard to do u have to find unknown then find increase when it increas go back to town to make it decrease and find decrease keep doing it till u find about 6 address

also meseta hack cant be droped u drop nothing but u can buy npc item so it cant be traded to other players or seen when droped but can be used to buy nppc item so is useful for just feeding mag or using it ur self or trading offf to others the item not the meseta

as for freezing meseta no point just change value to 999999999 aud u have max meseta possible
Old 05/22/2009, 14:20   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneo View Post
newmen the ones with auto mp regen and androids can be hp hacked so they have max hp all time but still die if some monster do over max hp damge as for mp hack u can have max mp all time so u can spam ur skills and u cna do photon hack which give unlimted photon poer but hard to do u have to find unknown then find increase when it increas go back to town to make it decrease and find decrease keep doing it till u find about 6 address

also meseta hack cant be droped u drop nothing but u can buy npc item so it cant be traded to other players or seen when droped but can be used to buy nppc item so is useful for just feeding mag or using it ur self or trading offf to others the item not the meseta

as for freezing meseta no point just change value to 999999999 aud u have max meseta possible
Hey guys I'm pretty new to this, but I was wondering, to make the money couldn't you just buy gear and then drop it for a team mate then they sell it for meseta. have yet to do it, but it would be interesting.
Old 07/20/2009, 03:40   #12

English download link plox?
Old 08/11/2009, 15:09   #13

Hey! Got a problem here, i used this to find my exp value and changeing it but now i can't level up. What can i do?
Old 12/01/2009, 03:42   #14

ok so the meseta hack using cheat engine just deposit it in your bank it worked well for me
Old 03/02/2010, 06:42   #15

So i bring back this post becuase you cannot tech hack gold on ONLINE... well in theroy you cant... but you can hack it.. if you do.. this is theasiest..

Find the Value wiht Cheat engine but dont set it it to something you set it to or you will crash. Do this by buying and selling.

Ok then when you want to buy an item and you jsut dont have the money for it... set a bind in cheat Engine to set ur gold to something High... like 5k or 10k

once you have done this you must be in the buy menu... then just hit your bound button and buy the item really fast... You will be booted... when you log back in you will ahve the item Equiped but you will ahve lost all ur money... you can repeat this as many times as you want if you dont mind crashing... later on if you can buy High Items that resell for alot keep buying them... then sell them back and put the money in your bank.
Thanks
1 User