Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

USA HERO ONLINE Have tobe like this ...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
USA HERO ONLINE Have tobe like this ...

USA HERO ONLINE Have tobe like this ... I mean have to be like Chinese hero online .. BUT ITS NOT AND IT WILL NEVER BE..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This video is from hero online II china ... look what items they have and whats the price .. Look what Hero Tavern they have and what the price there ..!
USA HERO ONLINE STUFF THIN ONLY FOR MONEY ..!
They make : Events but 90% of this evets are Items in Hero Tavern
They bann ppl for no reason .! but dont bann the scammers .. !
You cannot make item more then +7 withow charms and other stuff
You cannot be safe if you dont donate any minute you can be banned ..
Alot of frends who donate there Start the same time like me but all of them no 1 never banned ..
alot of other frends who never donate .. 60% of them wos banned more then 3 times withowt reason ..

from 3 years i play this game / 3 years more then 10 accs
7accs scamed / 2 accs 80+ banned / others still stay but i dont play anymore .. becose before 1 monts with my ROD male 68lvl .. 3k Skill attak 1k Skill def 1,5k HP Job Musa .. i have been killed in pvp from 40lvl character .. In 1 hit..
and i wos makeing him 200DMG per skill hit .. 400DMG in normals .. in 3 pvps with this guy hi kill me 3 times with 1 hit ...40lvl vs 69lvl so i dont cere for this not a big deal .. but some ppl cant donate for HT items and play very hard to get some good pvp stuff and after long months workk .. hi will bi killed from some 1 who make his character before 1 day and donate for stuff ..
ok all Games have Item Mail or Items for Real money .. But they are balanced ..
Hero online wos balanced to the end of 2009 year ..
after that this become Game for rich ppl
so why dont rename then like Rich online or Donate Online ..
The video i post here is From Chinese hero online 2 look what chinese hero have how much items whats the prise and whats the HT items and there prise ...
BTW USA hero online are down the exp rates .. to can ppl Buy EXP Scrols from Hero tavern..

Hero online is like Silkroad online you cannot be in safe if you dont donate ..

To play hero online or no its your decision..!
I will say only 1 more thing USA HERO ONLINE STUFF your RETARDED..!!!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Dang...Chinese Hero looks so cool...Too bad I am not chinese... =/
There is no way to play it out of china? I mean is it possible to register or smthn, dun need some weird codes or anything? Cause I can proxy any game etc, I can play Vindictus even though I live in EU...so yeah...Maybe you can register me an account and give me a link for client download, I will do the rest stuff...Thanks!

Old   #3

thx for adding the clips.

Hero USA will never be like china, its a complete different market. Every good mmo puts there game stuff depending on location of the customer. About the prices, dont forget that the ppl in usa and europe get massive more salary than in china (i mean the average). Why is hero USA so expensive? Hmm perhaps because why we all are so stupid and buy these stuffs from time to time.
Why is Hero USA not active in bug and content fixing? Because we are stupid and support them and on the other side USA (what the last Beta test in the last summer shows - a korean developer???lol) has no developer or license to do their own thing (not sure if this is really true, but what i see it looks like this).
In the most case why hero USA is bad is because we (the customer) allowed this and always support it with ncash. Hero is one of the most expensive mmo on the market without a working infrastructure...if i think back where the gms wrote they cant handle .bmp files (which was generated from hero screenshot) and u have to convert it to .jpg - a simple joke of total stupity or a deny any support.
About rebalancing USA : how should a balancing work if not one gm is playing the game?

There are so much more...China is no option for me, because my skills in chinese language are low to nothing . And on the other side, if i look on other mmo they have so much contents and hero is to stupid to add some simple quests per level - how poor is that. Hero online is a empty world with no content, the only fun i have with it is to cheat it...nothing more.
A good private modder will produce more content in a half year then they have released till no...as u can read i dont play hero for the gameplay -> i use hero to let play, to see what i can do or not (in a programming why, if i find the time)

But I dont want make the game for u guys worse, thats only my opinion that nobody must share. If u have fun with hero use the location release with the most supply and content and if u have enough in u money bag u can start the big gambling Las Vegas release in Hero USA.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Schlat, you are not making the game worse...Everything you say is right...The thing now in Hero is smthn like 2moons and Acclaim...You can see now what is going on with it - Acclaim is not anymore and another company now has 2moons...Only thing which can make Hero USA better is another company...Like if NetGame would sell it to some other company, they would look up what was wrong etc and relaunch the game with all problems fixed...So yeah, that's what I hope for.

Old   #5

Im making tutorial how to registrate download and fix if you have rpoblem who the most ppl have and wondering whats hapan but i will not play hero online anymore i will w8 Private server on hero online.. i realy hope some 1 can make a private server this is my only hope ..
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYoda View Post
Dang...Chinese Hero looks so cool...Too bad I am not chinese... =/
There is no way to play it out of china? I mean is it possible to register or smthn, dun need some weird codes or anything? Cause I can proxy any game etc, I can play Vindictus even though I live in EU...so yeah...Maybe you can register me an account and give me a link for client download, I will do the rest stuff...Thanks!
WOCH THE VIDEO ON FULLSCREEN 720p HD
This is the video TUT

Here is tutorial ..
Go to this site [Regpage]
The ID [Inditification Corean Code..] Code you have to paste when you registrate is 132623197501255029
This is ID code not a Username remember that..!
i paste the same you can use thus code all times when you registrate there ..
AFTER REGISTRATE
Go here [Download] in the Video you will see whre to Clik there .. ..!
Old   #7

Hmm...I am trying to register right now, but I kinda can't...It just is Loading all the time...Maybe You could help me?
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
Im making tutorial how to registrate download and fix if you have rpoblem who the most ppl have and wondering whats hapan but i will not play hero online anymore i will w8 Private server on hero online.. i realy hope some 1 can make a private server this is my only hope ..
What you may not have noticed is that they are only up to the 235 version of Hero that we were using LAST YEAR. The base server is identical to what we are using now, they just added in the new items and quests into the older versions. Version 235, released yesterday, updated the client to the one we currently use now and removed the old WAR system that made Hero so much fun. By the summer, they expect to have the Hero2 client up to Version 429 which we just updated from to include the Christmas stuff in the 443 patch.

This way, when they open Hero2 in the US, we won't have to change anything other than including the new items and quests. Download Patch and Plunk!! You're ready to go. No having to start over and make new chars or anything.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
I dont know how the progress by others is on private server...but so far as i known we are only in discussion about it...there is no active developement, no community, team etc...
so at first it needs to put active people together who want to do this job...atm we are only talking not more...dont misunderstand this...if u want a private server make it attractive for the ppl to get on it (i dont mean money!)

@karraksc the difference is about ht patches, they dont introduce game relevant patches. did u compare the game.exe abstraction about the patches..if possible? I didnt but i think thats behind it (ht and some adoption in us version).
Old   #10

So, anybody tried out that registration? If anyone succeeded, please pm me and make me an account...(I will give the info if you pm me...) And thanks
Old   #11

elite*gold: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
I dont know how the progress by others is on private server...but so far as i known we are only in discussion about it...there is no active developement, no community, team etc...
so at first it needs to put active people together who want to do this job...atm we are only talking not more...dont misunderstand this...if u want a private server make it attractive for the ppl to get on it (i dont mean money!)
Thats why i said that we can make a small (or huge ) list with things that we need for a private server. So everyone who want to help can pick up a item from this list.

See Ya!
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil589 View Post
Thats why i said that we can make a small (or huge ) list with things that we need for a private server. So everyone who want to help can pick up a item from this list.

See Ya!
That is a nice idea...I have some 15 year experience with PC, so maybe I could help out too...
Old   #13

Quote:

@karraksc the difference is about ht patches, they dont introduce game relevant patches. did u compare the game.exe abstraction about the patches..if possible? I didnt but i think thats behind it (ht and some adoption in us version).
I'm gathering the US patches since 228 (228-447) so I can do a side-by-side comparison. Some of the files from the US version I've gotten to work in the Chinese version to add "some" english translations in-game. When I get time, I'll rip apart the res files and see what I can find. I also found the original beta clients (.97 CB, .99CB and 1.08 OB) I had stored on backup CDs.
Old   #14

Quote:

I'm gathering both the US and Chinese udates so I can do a side-by-side comparison and to see if I can import a few of the english files into the chinese version for "some" english translations. When I get time, I'll take a look at the game.exe files to see what I can find about the HT items as well.

Oh, I found a couple of CDs where I had made backups of the Beta clients (.97 CB, .99 CB and 1.08 OB)
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
I'm gathering both the US and Chinese udates so I can do a side-by-side comparison and to see if I can import a few of the english files into the chinese version for "some" english translations. When I get time, I'll take a look at the game.exe files to see what I can find about the HT items as well.

Oh, I found a couple of CDs where I had made backups of the Beta clients (.97 CB, .99 CB and 1.08 OB)
I just played Chinese Hero for some 2 hours and I must say that it looks much better than Hero USA...All the items, prices etc...Just feels like old hero...One problem - I don't understand a sht in chinese
So yeah, it would be nice if some1 could release a client with some most important things translated...Though it's not too hard to understand what options items have etc, but questing etc is just impossible...

One question to some1 who has played Chinese hero more - what does that vendor near DC tavern do? He is selling like 4 items which looks like 2nd accs and books below them.