Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GodsWar untredable to tredable?

Discussion on GodsWar untredable to tredable? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GodsWar untredable to tredable?

anyone knows how to make the item untredable to tredable? cause i try to use CE in GodsWar, i use to scan the item like Enhanced Silver Leggings after i scan to memory details appear.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Godswar Online
07/08/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 20 Replies
Heey guys there is no active topic about godswar so I make my own. First of all, are there any godswar players/cheaters here? xD There are still some things u can do in GwO like: zoomhack,NPChax,speedattack ect,ect... ooh yeah and the old "map" hack powerfear released also still work. But there must be more usefull stuff so guys, share your experience! And I share mine xD Btw i found out u can change ure pets appearace just look in the /program files of godswar and look in the map pet ...
[New] GodsWar Address (23/07)
01/15/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 28 Replies
Download Cheat Engine or other Engine of your preference! Credits: YOU=LOSE Valor X, Y 93B4AC + 44C (Float) 93B4AC + 448 (Float) Speed Hack 93B4AC + 22C (Float) ON = 1 OFF = 0,180000007152557
godswar
02/09/2011 - Facebook - 1 Replies
hi to all members do you know how to hack egold.send me my email [email protected]!!!
godswar fb
02/07/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
requesting godswar facebook cheat etc tnx
GodsWar Online
07/13/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Guides... To Gods war .. u Can Put them Heare . so others Can Learn from u .